• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

cheaper than dirt vs Texas

This is fucking AMAZING news!!!   :banana:

Someone finally bites back against those assheads, and it happens to be Tejas?!!?  Even more incredible!!!   :hail:

Put those corksuckers right in their place, and knock their balls back a little bit.  Someone needed to do it, and I'm damn glad it was Texas that did it.  Kick that ass back into the stone age, and make them realize who they really serve, here.  SMACK DOWN!!!...   :lmao:

FUK CTD, Right on the neck!

Price gouging in the criminal sense only applies to essential items like food and water. 

This lawsuit is because the price would change at checkout without warning.

Just charging insane prices isnt illegal and should be a self correcting action in a free market. I dont blame CTD. They sold all those $100 PMAGS back in 2012. I blame the people who continue to shop there. CTD should have gone bankrupt but they didnt and we keep clicking that button. 

'Bout time someone tries to reign these gouging fuckers in.  I'm glad it's a State, using that State's laws - that this company is in. And I'm even more glad that it's Texas that does it.

I hope they Dry-Dock that 3ft Double-Headed Jelly Dong, no warning, no lube and just jam it right in there - right in CTD's ass.  Hard.

Edited by 98Z5V

Whenever a friend of mine mentions CTD, I berate them mercilessly. I know people who have talked boatloads of ish about them, but hit that order button at the first sale.  When something hits my no fly list, it stays there. I still wont touch a Troy part if you gave it to me. If CTD sent me a free MRAD, id piss on it and send it back. 

9 hours ago, blue109 said:only applies to essential items like food and water. 

...like things needed for survival?  I get it, but in the neck with that crap. There’s reasonable supply and demand let’s make a few extra bucks, and then there’s $100 magazines. 

1 hour ago, DNP said:

...like things needed for survival?  I get it, but in the neck with that crap. There’s reasonable supply and demand let’s make a few extra bucks, and then there’s $100 magazines. 

I agree, but I dont want courts involved in how much people can charge for goods. We should be regulating that by forcing gross violators to close their doors. We rely way too heavily on government and lawsuits for everything these days. 

11 hours ago, DNP said:

I wish I had enough money to send you an MRAD with a love note from CTD....

People use to think I was crazy when I managed a strip club. Scumbags would be acting up like they owned the place and then try to throw me a $hundo when I asked them to simmer down. Id throw it back and kick them out instead...much to the rest of the staffs dismay. I have been cursed with self destructive levels of pride and stubbornness.  id probably be in a much more comfortable place in life without it lol. 

I am sick and tired of hearing those spineless snowflake babies....

Cry baby snowflakes.:..." I need the government to come to my aid!, I got ripped off by dirty old CTD" come take care of me Mr Bureaucrat , I can't take care of myself"  "That is why I voted for Biden/Harris"  Protect Me, take away all of all of those nasty guns, I might get shot"    "I am afraid to leave my mom's basement"

On 12/19/2020 at 7:35 AM, blue109 said:

I have been cursed with self destructive levels of pride and stubbornness.  id probably be in a much more comfortable place in life without it lol. 

We share that curse together, brother.  :thumbup:

I wouldn't have it any other way, for me, though.  Wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Ordered 1000 556 green tip on sale about 4 months ago for less then half what it is going for now, and free shipping. They keep sending me emails saying back ordered new ship date ...

Meantime they send out an email "New Special Shipment Coming In"

"Get it sooner then your backorder if you order right now!" for guess what, 3 times as much. 

Sportsmen's guide. Last thing I'll ever order there. 

3 hours ago, Albroswift said:

Ordered 1000 556 green tip on sale about 4 months ago for less then half what it is going for now, and free shipping. They keep sending me emails saying back ordered new ship date ...

Meantime they send out an email "New Special Shipment Coming In"

"Get it sooner then your backorder if you order right now!" for guess what, 3 times as much. 

Sportsmen's guide. Last thing I'll ever order there. 

That is a crock of shits there.

FUKING BASTARDS

PRE-ORDER OPPORTUNITY
5.56 NATO
We just scored a special buy on hard-to-find 5.56 NATO Ammo. Reserve yours today by backordering. Orders are expected to ship by October 31. DON’T MISS OUT. Demand is sky-high and future supplies are uncertain.

PRE-ORDER NOW
AMMO ASSURANCE
HAVE 5.56 AMMO ON BACKORDER? WE'LL SHIP IT AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES
However, if you take advantage of this special pre-order opportunity, what you order today may arrive sooner than your current backorder.

PRE-ORDER 5.56 AMMO ›
Remember, you can cancel your existing backorder at any time, and your credit card will not be charged until your backorder ships.