• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

GUNshowMAGS.com

mrmackc

On 3/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, 98Z5V said:

File Fraud Charges on that transaction with your credit card company, and be done with them, Mack. To them...   :thefinger:

Thanks for the heads-up on them, though, and your due-diligence.  :hail:

SMOKE 'EM!

This........5 stars or 10 thumbs up but I only have two!

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I keep getting emails from Paypal saying they want me to update my account because it's suspended. I don't use them and send it to Spam hell but still get the same email. There's a racket going on.

I get the same things brother. Just look at the sender's email address and it's apparent Paypal didn't send it. I send a copy to spoof@paypal.com before sending it to spam hell. That at least gives Paypal an opportunity to look into it and maybe do something about it.

Definitely some scandalous shlt happening online. I got rid of all my credit cards back in 2011ish. ( i only use Beltfed's now) I never leave $$ in my bank account,  only deposit exactly whats needed to pay a bill. Cash gets deposited,  I go home & pay that bill immediately,  done! Nobody can "accidentally " double charge the account , or take more funds than they're supposed to,. When I buy things on Amazon,  I take cash next door to the drugstore & purchase an Amazon gift card for the necessary amount. Those fukers don't need my bank account either. Also, I never ever do automatic withdrawal. Insurance,  internet etc. constantly push to go that route, so far I've been able to refuse.

On 5/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, unforgiven said:

I keep getting emails from Paypal saying they want me to update my account because it's suspended. I don't use them and send it to Spam hell but still get the same email. There's a racket going on.

It is a spammer wanting for you to give them your information, just forward it to the FBI Fraud email address.

Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | Home Page

Edited by mrmackc