Belt Fed Posted September 21 Report Posted September 21 (edited) And a future build, AERO Precision M5 AR10 in 308. 20 inch barrel Edited September 21 by Belt Fed
Armed Eye Doc Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 Nice looking rifle. Was the camo pattern part of a set or did you have it done?
Belt Fed Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 The 7.62x39 and 22 arc i had cerakoted, they were black
Armed Eye Doc Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 4 minutes ago, Belt Fed said: It was part of the set I guess I should have looked at the picture in the prior post.
98Z5V Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 On 9/21/2026 at 12:09 PM, Belt Fed said: 22 ARC Have you shot it yet?... What ammo do you plan to shoot? I ask for a reason - I'm fighting 22 ARC on 3 different rifles, have been for 2 years, and the ammo can only come from Hornady. 12.5", 16", and 18". Got 'em all, 2 years now. The Hornady Match 88 ELD-M is NOT designed for gas gun use. The guns don't run. I can provide pictures of the issues. That's a bolt gun-only loading, and they won't come out and say it.
Belt Fed Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 I haven't shot it yet, i don't even have ammo for it. good to know about the Hornady match. i will stay away from it.
98Z5V Posted September 24 Report Posted September 24 15 hours ago, Belt Fed said: I haven't shot it yet, i don't even have ammo for it. good to know about the Hornady match. i will stay away from it. I finally went to Berger 85.5 projectiles, no polymer tip, and they work WAY better than that 88 ELD-M for the 22 ARC. I'm sticking with the Bergers. I need to get back on those guns, sort the rest of the kinks out, and get a good report up. It's down to detailed brass prep now, and everything will be running smooth. I picked up how many matches I'm going to, have been shooting more, loading more, and when the 22 ARC gave me so many problems with that 88 ELD-M, I started working towards solutions - then worked up loads for the other guns - and shot them in the matches. I finally put the 2 guns in the safe, and focused on the others that weren't giving me any shiit... Time to get them back out and finally sort them out, and get the info out.
Belt Fed Posted September 25 Report Posted September 25 Took the 308 out i built i was pleased, only 75 yards off a bipod. i know that's like a short distance for you guys.
Belt Fed Posted September 25 Report Posted September 25 (edited) I changed triggers in it, the first one i put in sucked. i dug through a bag of hammers and triggers and found a straight one. it has no creep. nice trigger for a mil spec Edited September 25 by Belt Fed
98Z5V Posted September 25 Report Posted September 25 1 hour ago, Belt Fed said: i know that's like a short distance for you guys. The accuracy is what matters, brother - and that one's got it. Nice work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now