• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WooHoo!

planeflyer21

Looks like the Mexican AG wants an explanation from Obama, as to why he was running guns into her country!

http://www.examiner.com/law-enforcement-in-national/mexican-attorney-general-obama-more-involved-fast-furious-than-admitted

Because you have done this Ms. AG (and because you are a hottie) I will continue in my pledge to live off mexican food whenever possible.

Jon

Why doesn't anyone ask these politico's president included, where they stand on the 2nd amendment in public on camera?

Brother, they'll just do what they always do - lie.  They'll look straight into the camera, with a completely sincere look on their faces, and say "Oh, I FULLY support the 2nd Amendment, and all that goes along with the US Constitution, as I always have." 

Meanwhile, they're trying to backdoor "gun control," talking about, and using justification from, all the problems Mexico has with violence - which is caused by illegal sales of guns from corrupt, money-grubbing small gun dealers in the Southwest - which they were letting go in the first place...  <dontknow>

They're career politicians, man - they don't know any different.  That's what they do, and how they operate.  That won't change until we vote them all out, and bring in fresh meat.  Once those ones start "getting comfortable," they need to go, too. 

We need to remind them that they work for us, not the other way around.  <dontknow>

Brother, they'll just do what they always do - lie.  They'll look straight into the camera, with a completely sincere look on their faces, and say "Oh, I FULLY support the 2nd Amendment, and all that goes along with the US Constitution, as I always have." 

part of why my fiance didn't re-up in the jag core, she loved the job and hated washington.

Has anyone here heard of or checked out goooh.com?  Stands for Get Out Of Our House.  They seem to have a pretty good system on how to clean up the corruption, but it is going to take a lot of getting it out there & getting involved.  I joined a few years ago.

They're career politicians, man - they don't know any different.  That's what they do, and how they operate.  That won't change until we vote them all out, and bring in fresh meat.  Once those ones start "getting comfortable," they need to go, too. 

We need to remind them that they work for us, not the other way around.  <dontknow>

You can vote in all the new meat you want, but unless you vet them first by using the Constitution and Bill of rights as the litmus, we will keep getting more of the same........

.......... and until we start prosecuting and jailing the likes of Corzine, Madoff, Holder, and all of their ilk, things won't change.