• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New ATF Form 4473...

Exactly.  It traps buyers with more questions about straw purchases.  Makes you repeat yourself.  It also emplaces a shiitload more onto FFLs, dealers.  They have ALOT more to fill out on this new form.

It's like they're trying to fuk over buyers AND dealers at the same time, hoping someone makes a paperwork mistake....  They're either gonna get the buyer - or they're gonna shut down the amount of dealers out there.  It's a bunch of shiit that really doesn't mean anything, when you look at the new form that's coming.  Paperwork entrapment, set up just like that.

I bought a couple AR-15 lowers last week @ a decent size gun/outdoor store. They had 4 different people check the paperwork before they rang me up. They are worried about simple mistakes on the paperwork getting them in trouble.

Anderson lowers for $38.00. not building anything now but working lowers for that price. Couldn't pass it up.

4 hours ago, shooterrex said:

I bought a couple AR-15 lowers last week @ a decent size gun/outdoor store. They had 4 different people check the paperwork before they rang me up. They are worried about simple mistakes on the paperwork getting them in trouble.

Anderson lowers for $38.00. not building anything now but working lowers for that price. Couldn't pass it up.

I picked up two of their lowers with the milled trigger guards for $25 each in 2017 cause I couldn’t pass up that price. Had no clue what I’d do with them, we’ve had two kids since then so those will be their’s when they get old enough to build them with me. 

Maybe if they came up with some kind of licensing scheme, let the atf vet the buyer and give him a license to purchase, maybe that will satisfy them.................(sarcasm)

They charged my LGS owner with 18 felonies for filling out their paperwork wrong. They decided his intensions AFTER they had been approving this same paperwork for over 4 years, they read and signed off on it, even denied one, then came back years later and indicted, they don't need new forms to bully us out of our guns, they already gained the inches needed.

59 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

They charged my LGS owner with 18 felonies for filling out their paperwork wrong. They decided his intensions AFTER they had been approving this same paperwork for over 4 years, they read and signed off on it, even denied one, then came back years later and indicted, they don't need new forms to bully us out of our guns, they already gained the inches needed.

That really, really sucks.