• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

At a Sportsmans Warehouse near me

dpete

The Sportsmans in this area have had a bunch of Fiocchi small pistol primers in the 150 ct. packs. They are limiting customers to two packs per day. Between me and my wife I have managed to accumulate about 3000 primers, and the closest Sportsmans is an hour away!😁

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

The Sportsmans in this area have had a bunch of Fiocchi small pistol primers in the 150 ct. packs. They are limiting customers to two packs per day. Between me and my wife I have managed to accumulate about 3000 primers, and the closest Sportsmans is an hour away!😁

With gas money what are those primers costing you? 

6 hours ago, dpete said:

These might be of interest to someone.

:thefinger:  Damn you, Dion.  That's my Go-TO on the Win Mag and the .260 Rem, right there.

Fortunately, for me, I'm sitting pretty deep on both those right now.  Otherwise, I'd be so far into you like I am @Armed Eye Doc, with Hornady 6 ARC match ammo right now...   :lmao:  I need to just make him an allottment from my paycheck, tha bastard.  :laffs:

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

:thefinger:  Damn you, Dion.  That's my Go-TO on the Win Mag and the .260 Rem, right there.

Fortunately, for me, I'm sitting pretty deep on both those right now.  Otherwise, I'd be so far into you like I am @Armed Eye Doc, with Hornady 6 ARC match ammo right now...   :lmao:  I need to just make him an allottment from my paycheck, tha bastard.  :laffs:

Wellll.  There is the fall shoot that I'm still planning to get to.  I'll have plenty of cargo room for bullets and brass.  I just need to figure out a sitter for the kids. 

thumbnail.thumb.jpg.5c435f4658d1b49c9787d0a7704fed63.jpg

5 hours ago, dpete said:

Wellll.  There is the fall shoot that I'm still planning to get to.  I'll have plenty of cargo room for bullets and brass.  I just need to figure out a sitter for the kids. 

thumbnail.thumb.jpg.5c435f4658d1b49c9787d0a7704fed63.jpg

Still planning on being there myself.

16 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'll set up shop with 6mm ARC in the desert if need be.  I'm sure @DayWalker could use some ammo if he shows up.

On 7/20/2023 at 1:49 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

I'll set up shop with 6mm ARC in the desert if need be.  I'm sure @DayWalker could use some ammo if he shows up.

That’s a rifle I still haven’t finished. I have all the pieces, just waiting on final assembly. I bought all the parts right before ammo became super scarce with Covid. So to answer your question, no I don’t have any ammo for it currently :laffs: