• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Well, I didn't wind up paying anything for shipping....but I did pay $4 a piece more for the mags.  That link is going into the bookmarks in case I decide to grab a few more.  Thank you.

ugh...and I paid $100 more for my JD matched upper/lower than the price they have listed. :'(

• 3 weeks later...

Have a question, was at a gun show and going to purchase pmag for 308 dealer advised me that pmags for 308 will break if dropped and new pmags for ar-15 have reported melting under rapid fire I was wondering if anybody else heard of trouble with pmags especially in 308.

I personally have not heard of a single issue. It's always nice to ask for proof and references with these sorts of things.

The melting was debunked a while back.

Of course the magazine can be damaged if treated rough but its not much different then any other magazine. If you haven't used a pmag I suggest pick one up for yourself. I too was  a skeptic until I purchased a few

maybe someone else here knows something different.

What ever happened to the 25 rd. CMags ? I don't recall seeing anything lately.

I saw some info from one of the guys that works at C Products - I think he was saying they'd be ready to sell by the end of this month.  <thumbsup>