• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This website scammed.....

jeffery

Dont know where this should go so apologies if its in the wrong spot. In any case, I found this site to buy some varget and some primers. They never sent me my order and refused to refund my money. $150 worth. I made the mistake of using their preferred method which was paypal and to use friends and family section to send the money. I didnt trust my instinct on this and sent it. After about a week of nothing I contacted them on their chat section and they came up with some excuse of me needing to buy some sort of hazmat insurance in order to get it and I had to pay that too for the order to be delivered. Then it would be magically refunded. They quit talking to me on the chat so I know I am out but wanted to let everyone know. Maybe someone here has used them?

https://primoreloading.com/

I like to think of myself as someone who can spot a scam and cant be so easily duped. Especially in my line of work. The problem was simply that I didnt pay attention to my spidy senses on this when they wanted me to send them the money through paypal friends and family. I have never used paypal that way so I didnt see it coming.  Now I know I can hear some chuckles right now and I have to admit looking back on it I cant help but call myself a dumb ass for ignoring the obvious and laugh at myself a bit. I will try again to buy the varget gunpowder and large primers someplace else...lolol. Aint gonna tell the wife. I dont have a death wish. I get a lot by her I mean hell she thinks that rifle I just built only cost me a few hundred....but this would go over like a fart in church. A loud and stinky one...lol

• 3 weeks later...