• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ron got a bargain...

98Z5V

@Rsquared crushed his deal on his MRAD.  Here's what the package is now, and not many options.  It's about $22k.  Just caught an ad on sale for $18k, with $1776 off as a promo - which puts you at $16K. 

Wow!!!

Here's what's available for $16k, if you catch that website, and that deal, and FAST...

https://barrett.net/products/firearms/mrad-mk22/

I should have bought that fukkin Barrett 95B a decade ago for $4k, when I had the chance...   :bitchslap:

You're close brother. But mine is just the standard MRAD, not the MK22 version. Some of those Barrett prices are absolutely insane. But they make nice $hit. I'm still knocking around the idea of getting a suppressor for mine. But I've been hemorrhaging cash into fixing up the house this year. So it'll still be a while for the can. Everything in time I suppose.

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

You're close brother. But mine is just the standard MRAD, not the MK22 version. Some of those Barrett prices are absolutely insane. But they make nice $hit. I'm still knocking around the idea of getting a suppressor for mine. But I've been hemorrhaging cash into fixing up the house this year. So it'll still be a while for the can. Everything in time I suppose.

You won't get it until 2025 anyway.  You might as well get it on order now. :hornet: