imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Get off your ass? Hell.........we're just startin to get on it! And what a nice ass it is.................................:laffs:

Thats what the prostate Doc said too..as he got his pound of flesh ..reminds me of when he measured my prostate...and its 3 times the size of what it should be ..he asked me reticaly speaking why is it so big?... $hit if i know i sez...maybe its a Texas thing? He sez it should be 30 grams..yours is 90 grams...well doesnt it have to offset the lenght of my  schlong? If that were the case he sez..your putz would be nine inches not three inches.  Crap i dunno its late and my math is fuzzy...gettig back to it...it is a nice azz  even nicer now that i have that brazillian wax thing going on

But he was up my azz.. not on it

7 hours ago, DNP said:

I haven't been able to upload photos tonight either.  I will try the string cheese. I picked up a block of horseradish cheddar and hot habañero cheddar. 

Oh I bet that hobanero cheddar would be good. 

I'm going to package some here in a day or so ill try taking some pictures

7 hours ago, washguy said:

You guys please get me off my azz ..I still havnt smoked any cheese...before long it will be too hot to do it...Shepp ..your smoked cheese looks awesome...I bet its tasty...  :thumbup:.    Wash

Well there's all the info you need wash?!?

do they sell cheese in Texas??? ???

When I was in high school I worked for a custom butcher shop for a bit...and the best thing they had was a smoked habañero cheese. They closed up years ago and I've never found it again. Don't know where he got the blocks, but he smoked em there. Wish I had paid more attention to what was going on back then

4 minutes ago, DNP said:

When I was in high school I worked for a custom butcher shop for a bit...and the best thing they had was a smoked habañero cheese. They closed up years ago and I've never found it again. Don't know where he got the blocks, but he smoked em there. Wish I had paid more attention to what was going on back then

Dude!  Totally forgot about habeñero cheese!  We used to get it all the time at Trader Joe's.  I don't think theirs was smoked though.

This guy was getting wheels of it somewhere and then he would cut wedges and smoke em. It was awesome. I may have to track him down. I still know the family, but haven't seen them in years. I will try apple with the block I have right now. 

1 hour ago, DNP said:

This guy was getting wheels of it somewhere and then he would cut wedges and smoke em. It was awesome. I may have to track him down. I still know the family, but haven't seen them in years. I will try apple with the block I have right now. 

Let me know if you find any info

also I only have one vent in my smoker I close it down almost all the way to hold the smoke in, open just enough to draft for the smoke daddy. 

Just now, shepp said:

Have you tried it yet???

ill next day you some 

Just now, shepp said:

Have you tried it yet???

ill next day you some 

Not yet.. but I have to go up that way tomorrow.....so im jonesing for some curds  Yep we got WI cheese and Cali cheese  ill get off mt azz     Wash

3 minutes ago, EasyEJL said:

about 5 miles away. opened a couple months ago. There were others here in the tampa bay, but not so close

I know some people who have lived in Miami area but are from up here. They where so excited when the culvers opened by them. 

Wash and I were talking sweet tea a month or so back and I told him he needs to get to a culvers. You southerners probably feel about their tea as I do their curds but I like it lol

1 hour ago, DNP said:

You know, even re-heated, mediocre BBQ is better than anything else I could bring to work for lunch. Now to figure out how to get through the rest of the day....

A good helping of fried cheese curds will help with your 2pm slump      :banana:     Wash

Plane.  Lol.   Okay so Culvers it was

I cant make up my mind on Culvers...The burger was good...cheese curds okay..what do ya dip em in?... or do ya eat em naked?  But the combo was almost 10 bills...I dunno whether I would drag someone there ??:cool:.  Wash

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic