Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Recommended Posts

Posted

Primary Arms discount on the SR-762 lowers is up again. $69.99 while they last. I have all the receivers I need for the builds I want, so I won't be purchasing more.

I did finally get a response from Ruger customer service regarding parts availability. They only confirmed that they no longer have parts available for purchase, and that any Armalite upper should mate with their lower.

A few of the parts I ordered from Numrich/Gun Parts Corp arrived today. Pivot pins and bolt catch roll pins. The pivot pins are Ruger OEM part #NS01066 and measure at 1.3500" long, not including the head. They are .2745" wide. This matches dimensions I've seen for Armalite pins. I think it is safe to say any Armalite compatible pins are good to go for these Ruger lowers.

The bolt catch roll pin is listed in the manual for both the SR-556 and SR-762, and it measures within spec for a standard AR15 bolt catch roll pin. I paid $7 each for these Ruger OEM pins, don't pay that much. Use whatever you can salvage from a parts kit or order them from McMaster-Carr (3/32" x 1/2" coiled spring pin part #91598A204).

Next steps will be ordering one each of the Stag10 and DB10 uppers and some more Armalite small parts to see how they match up.

PXL_20261002_211238687.jpg

PXL_20261002_211106341.jpg

PXL_20261002_211023548.jpg

PXL_20261002_211010336.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...