Armed Eye Doc Posted Saturday at 11:45 PM Report Posted Saturday at 11:45 PM (edited) Gunshow. Sorry, wrong Ron. I did go to a gun show in Fort Worth today with one thing in mind. I decided to proceed with a new purchase in my quest to be civilized. I bought it so that I could use it on a new build that I have not even test fired. I got a couple of adapters for alternate calibers and thread patterns. I used our newly-restored right to purchase it with a GOA membership, 4473, Texas LTC and cash. I was done in about 20 minutes. There's no NICS check with a Texas LTC. I have not tested it yet, so I can't tell you how well it works. Edited Saturday at 11:48 PM by Armed Eye Doc
Armed Eye Doc Posted Saturday at 11:46 PM Author Report Posted Saturday at 11:46 PM I purposely did not put this in the Class 3 section since I did not go through that process.
98Z5V Posted 7 hours ago Report Posted 7 hours ago On 9/26/2026 at 3:46 PM, Armed Eye Doc said: I purposely did not put this in the Class 3 section since I did not go through that process. This is the very best part of this thread!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now