• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SDDuc996

Hello. Just wanted to drop a line right off the bat. I'm new here but not to .308 AR's. I've dealt with them professionally being an ordnance tech for an east coast SEAL Team and owned an Armalite .308 before trading it to a Team 3 buddy.  I'm looking to get back into and am looking for a Kaiser upper and lower set. Unfortunately I hear they're out of business. I'm in Afghanistan so I had my wife call their business only to get a hispanic family's response.

Hopefully I can find a set (and spare upper) and share and receive some good info.

Just so nobody misreads the above I'm a support guy, NOT a SEAL. However, being a gun guy allows me to shoot with them quite a bit, so there's a lot of good info they put out.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for serving, tell the boys they are doing great!

As for Kaiser, you are pretty much out of luck. I you were looking at them for the reason of a side charger, your current choices are JP, LWRC, and ASA arms.

Let us know if their is something we can help you with!