• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rainier Arms Order Time?

Medic1

I've got just about the whole upper reciever ordered from Rainier Arms,,16" mid gas .308 ultramatched barrel,,BCG,,with them matched/headspaced, magpul ctr butstock etc. etc..

Has anyone ordered anything like that from Rainier and could give me a review on their delivery time.

I ordered other stuff from midwayusa Gas tube, aac brakeout, etc.and it already has a tracking number and will be here Monday

It's just a curiosity ? that I don't want to annoy the people at rainier with.

Thanks.

When I was building my 14.5" 5.56 I ordered my barrel from them. Three days later I got my order, but it was the wrong barrel. I called them that same afternoon. They immediately emailed me a return shipping label. I sent out the original barrel that evening. They must be on the honor system there, because I received my new barrel three days later. There's no way they could have received my return, processed it and shipped out a new item in that short amount of time.

I did a Google search and read all really good reviews, That one of the reasons I chose them to get my parts,,And they had the exact specs I wanted for my barrel.. 16" mid gas, 1:10 twist rate, plus the matching of the bolt. The UltraMatched barrel is reviewed as a very accurate barrel, and the weight aint to bad @ 2lbs and 7 ozs.

I was just getting a little anxious, I odered it all mid day thursday and I live in Mississippi so hopefully sometime this week. I'm also lookin' foward to the JP Vtac handguard...

I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas <munch>

;D I got my order today,,,I got impatient and called them a couple day ago since i didn't get a tracking number,,he was real nice about it and sent me the number via e-mail with in mins. and he also tracked the package while I was on the phone..I've got the whole upper assembled "Loosly" just to check thread fitting,,correct parts,,etc., jp handguards fit awsome,,they headspaced the barrel and bolt,,Everything fits nicely and all i need now is the gas tube,buffet tube assambly and lower reciever...Thanks for all of y'alls input...Rainier Arms will for sure see my business again... <thumbsup>