• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Knight's Armament Group Buy

jebsimons

Hello, i am a new dealer and i want to carry Knights Armament rifles but to do so they require me to buy a rather large amount of parts and accessories that i don't have the room to stock.  So here goes the group buy part, i need to purchase $6k worth of parts and accessories that are  NOT whole rifles or suppressors.  If anyone is interested pleaselet me know, all i want is $1.00 over dealer cost per part.  I am located in Savannah, Ga but will ship them to anywhere in the US that fedex or usps goes.

Hello, i am a new dealer and i want to carry Knights Armament rifles but to do so they require me to buy a rather large amount of parts and accessories that i don't have the room to stock.  So here goes the group buy part, i need to purchase $6k worth of parts and accessories that are  NOT whole rifles or suppressors.  If anyone is interested pleaselet me know, all i want is $1.00 over dealer cost per part.  I am located in Savannah, Ga but will ship them to anywhere in the US that fedex or usps goes.

To everyone who has responded, thank you, it's tough trying to get a business started and I appreciate any and all help i can get.  For those of you who have asked about certain parts I will look the prices up first thing in the morning and reply.  One more thing I meant to say, complete upper receivers are valid so it's not just parts, it's uppers too.

Good morning all,

Part #30079 is $226.00

Part# 99427-99428 isn't in the dealer price list they sent me so I will call today and see what gives. 

To the gentleman asking about the BUIS, there are two models, a300 meter and a 200-600 meter unit and the prices are as follows, $134.00 and $156.18, respectively.

Jeb

Wait, could I be the bad influence for once?! I'll make it easy, just order one of everything!  <lmao>

You pony up, and I'll do the exact same thing...  <thumbsup> <laughs>

Tell me what "we" are ordering, and do it...  <lmao>

Send me a PM on what it cost me.  :o

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the silence over the past few days had a family emergency to deal with.  Part # 25654 is $123.52.  I am looking over all the posts and will reply to anyone i've missed by the end of the day.  I am making a list to see where we stand money wise.  If any of you like my email is below.

Jeb

jebsimons@yahoo.com

Part# 99427-99428 isn't in the dealer price list they sent me so I will call today and see what gives. 

Jeb,

Let me know about these part numbers when you can. We have a bunch of G36k's that need to be updated. We were going to go with the G36c top rail and open sights, but I like the KAC versions better. A decent price on these sights might spur the higher-ups to make a decision.

• 1 month later...