• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Smuggling Fail!!!

392heminut

poop happens all the time down here - look into the stuff that works, there are pics out there.  They have ramp trucks that drive up, deploy the ramp, and drive poop over - routinely.  Yes, routinely.  Multiple loads, multiple trucks per "ramp truck."

It happens all the time.  Literally.  Only the "unlucky" ones get caught, but so many others get away with it.  They often leave the "ramp-truck" right there, and don't give a poop about it...

what will they think of next?  ACME Coyote Catapult?  <thumbsup>

They already do this, by the way.  Been going on for a few years...  Sad Situation in the Drug War, in reality.

alg_drug_catapult.jpeg

catapult.jpg

You don't see it in the mainstream media, because they refuse to cover news like this.  You know, since our borders are "secure" and all.

Heminut knows about this stuff - NM is as bad as AZ.

There's multiple incidents of Mexican army being in Arizona, so the whole "we don't want to militarize the border" line is bullpoopy.

Maybe I can get out this weekend and get photos of the signs telling Americans to stay out, and the trash piles an hour plus north of the border (on pavement at highway speeds).

Jon

What these smugglers need is some smarts. Build an air cannon like the pumpkin chunkers do....you could send small bales almost a mile over the border.  With a little math you could land them in the back yard of your northern contact all day long...or night, whatever.  Hmm, there's a way to make a buck.  :o

What these smugglers need is some smarts. Build an air cannon like the pumpkin chunkers do....you could send small bales almost a mile over the border.  With a little math you could land them in the back yard of your northern contact all day long...or night, whatever.  Hmm, there's a way to make a buck.  :o

They do.

If you can think it, they've done it.

Jon

The tunnel system they still build on and find one here and there so often?

I have a friend that was raised in Nogales, Arizona.  For those of you not from this area, Nogales, AZ is basically a small suburb separated by an international border fence from a huge metropolis, Nogales, Sonora, Estados Unidos de Mexico.

Anyway, he was saying one day back in the 1970s, US Customs had a dog working cars coming into the US.  It was kind of rare to have dogs then.  Traffic wasn't heavy.

Suddenly, from one of the hills over in Sonora, out rang a rifle shot <yelp!> and down goes the dog.  In five minutes there was a back log of hundreds of vehicles that just needed to "pop over" to Arizona for a few minutes.

Nogales, AZ is the LARGEST customs station for produce entering the USA.  Daily, hundreds of thousands of tons of fruits and vegetables come through this checkpoint.  What does your Federal government think is better?  Stopping drugs by stopping produce or stop a little here, a little there, but business as usual?

Since the 1970s, accounting for inflation, the price of marijuana and cocaine has dropped significantly.  Hell of a war we're spending billions of dollars to fight.

Could they seal our border?  Tightly and cheaply, .50 BMG Ma Deuces every 200 yards with infrared and thermal imaging...nothing would get through.  Zip.

So why aren't they sealing it?

Jon

Somewhere, I've got a graphic/map overlay saved that had those locations listed on it - I'm trying to find it right now... 

Still looking for that map, but here's another one that's shocking - US land that's closed to Americans, because it's "too dangerous."  Why's it too dangerous, you ask?  Drug Smuggling.

az-counties.jpg?w=604

Found a news article about it, and it's odd, from the source.  Fox News.  Try to find something about this mentioned from MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN...  Good luck.

Now, why is that?  The answer is pretty clear, why it would be tough to find a story like this from one of those sources. 

Click 'em:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/22/mexican-gangs-permanent-lookouts-parkland/

http://voices.yahoo.com/border-patrol-facing-mexican-gangs-dug-inside-arizona-6264500.html?cat=7

There is a highway (not a path, not a road...like the Ho Chi Minh Highway, a network of two-track dirt roads heading north) through the Tohono O'Odham nation/reservation (which is on BOTH sides of the US/Mexico border), through Pima County (unenforced by Sheriff "My State Is Racist and So Is All Of America" Dupnik) for a short distance before entering Ironwood National Forest.  Ironwood goes north and into Pinal County, then Maricopa County where Phoenix is located...and I-8, I-10, and I-17.

While there are various small, rocky mountain ranges in this stretch of land, most is fairly flat terrain with rocky upcrops that form decent sized hills or small mountains.  It is these highpoints that smugglers (coyotes with a spanish accent) pay observers to man.  From these vantage points you can see sometimes 100 miles or more.

Equipped with binoculars, telescopes, radios, and night vision, they can sound warnings to those smugglers that are traversing this corridor.  Even with the naked eye while on these perches, a person can see a vehicle raising a dust cloud 20 or 30 miles away.  Smuggler X gets a radio advisory that two vehicles are on an intercept course to their location.  He can change trails or, if nearing entrapment, abandon the vehicle.  Many times Border Patrol or others will find a bunch of mexicans/otm just sitting in the desert "They dropped us off and said they would be back in an hour," or just an abandoned vehicle with a few hundred pounds of drugs/marijuana.

For every abandoned vehicle or catch that is made, hundreds and hundreds get through.

I know a guy that knows an archer that was hunting and found a couple of hundred pound bail of pot just left there.  Dude said BP was like "Oh, another one."

What is by far the most important for us as We the People, is to purge our government of these one-worlder kumbiyah hand-holding pansies and take our nation back.

Jon