• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This board

MaDuce

My step son and his woman and baby lives with us. He has a 100 gallon tank, we let him keep it here in the living room. There is just one fish in there, a Flower Horn he calls it. Well actually he named it Satin, because it has deep red eyes and he is rather viscious for food. It was young when I first saw it, now it is rather large. If any other exotic fish were in there they would only be in here for a few minutes, if that. Well, that is they would still be in there, but also inside Satin's stomach, dude has sharp teeth and they will hurt you too!!

When I had my house I built a Koi Pond in the back yard.

It was 4.5 feet deep and had two waterfalls, a bottom drain and skimmer. It had great filtration. My Koi were doing well, it was beautiful with lots of big moss rock boulders all around it, I got those for free. I could go on and on about that, but anyway it was a great hobbie, I miss it. 

Do the fish make it thru the winter brother? <dontknow>

Koi are a "cold water" fish all gold fish family is as long as the water don't freeze solid their ok.

Nofail most my fish are like that if it fits in their mouth it's food. A flower horn is a hybrid of south/central American cichlids and can be very pricey.