• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

NFL Football

NoFail

I'm a football fan, yes. My daughter, Sadie, is a singer.

Her band is playing tomorrow at Candlestick Park tomorrow before the 49ers/Rams game. She has 4 extra tickets they gave her and she is giving them too me to share. Since I've been a huge 9er's fan since forever this will be a special treat for us. I'm bringing with me my 14 year old daughter, my stepson and his Raiders fan

woman, but she is one of the cool Raiders fans & she's actually warming up to the 9er's rather quickly, just sayin'.

I dunno, I just wanted to share. I like football but it never gets talked about here, really I guess there is nothing much to talk about it here  <dontknow>

We here are from all over the place. My team most of you don't care about, I don't care about your team, really, unless SF is playing them. I've just been excited about it now since the Niners are finally relevant again and very fun to watch.

To see my daughter singing for everyone at the pre-game is very special to me. It is the perfect distraction from the focus of an otherwise imperfect, fouled up, corrupt system run by nincomputes. Maybe we need a dynamic young head coach to start running things around here, come to think of it? Maybe the reigning Super Bowl coach from each year should be given the keys to the country for one year till next Super Bowl. That would elimate vote fraud, but I guess we would lots of questionable officiating? But what would be better, someone like Oblahblah or Wrongmny, or some NFL coach like even a, idk who's the worst coach now, he would surely be more capable of a leader than the douche bags they push on us now. I mean who cares if he won't about foreign policy or that stuff, Oblahblah don't either!! At least our enemies would have to worry about ground games and aerial attacks, the sweep and maybe even a qb goal line sneak right every once in a while. With Obalahblah they are like, pfffffft!! Idk, makes sense to me...

Sorry, didn't mean to pull my thread into the gutter with political BS, don't know how I got here. ish happens I guess :)

Congrats to you'r daughter brother NoFail,that's a bueatiful thing <thumbsup>.I'm Sox fan wife Cubs so we don't talk to each other till football starts <lmao> <laughs> Go Bears 8)

Oh thats perfect brother unforgiven!! We play each other in two weeks. Yeah bears look great this year. I don't know too much about their success but I'm thinking it's their defense too? I'm looking at that one to be a great, but difficult game for both sides I think. May the team who deserves it most win, I don't know who that will be but you guys worry me :)

Edit; oh yeah, my wife and I both like same teams, thankfully. We are baseball Giants fans too  <lmao> I still can't believe they did what they did and the way they did it, shocking..

Congrats to you'r daughter brother NoFail,that's a bueatiful thing <thumbsup>.I'm Sox fan wife Cubs so we don't talk to each other till football starts <lmao> <laughs> Go Bears 8)

Cuck the fubs lol I'm a brewers fan :)

As for football I'm from Wisconsin I'm a packers fan cuz there isnt anything else :) my grandpa got an app for season tickets to milwaukee with his handicap plates in 1964. When they stopped playing the 3 games a year in Milwaukee in the mid 90's we were able to get one pre season and two regular season games in greenbay. I went to the cardinals game last week. Ill post some pix when I get them edited.