• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

anyone know where i can find some pmags??

shepp

i ordered 5 of them from DPMS the day after the election, i was first informed all orderes were taking 7-10 days and that was messed up with thanksgiving i gave if a week longer then they say, oh those are back ordered. im looking for atleast 5 brownell is BO magpul isnt selling to the public direct and im boycotting cheaper then dirt, and i donno really where else to look so i thought it would ask here.

only $150

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=662555

:o

Stopped by the local gun shop to wish the guys a Merry Christmas. One of the locals came in with a large box with Magpul logo on it, full of 100 5.56/.223  original black 30 round Pmags looking to sell. He has 3 more boxes at home. (another 300 mags) He will be back again on Wednesday, think I need to speak with him and see about some thru here maybe. ::)

Need to add, he had these listed and they shut his listing down even after a hour long phone conversation promted by the email sent him that they were to shut it down.

Need to add, he had these listed and they shut his listing down even after a hour long phone conversation promted by the email sent him that they were to shut it down.

Who is "they"? Where were they listed?

I'm headed to a private little LGS in the morning. He's not online and deals mostly at Gun Shows. I'm sure the guy will have a few mags left since Gun Show season is dead right now. He has always hooked me up in the past. I'm sure he's lookin to make some coin for Shot Show too. I plan on stocking up enough for myself, and grab enough as an investment to cover my expenses.

I'll let you guys know if I get extras.