• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

anyone know where i can find some pmags??

shepp

i ordered 5 of them from DPMS the day after the election, i was first informed all orderes were taking 7-10 days and that was messed up with thanksgiving i gave if a week longer then they say, oh those are back ordered. im looking for atleast 5 brownell is BO magpul isnt selling to the public direct and im boycotting cheaper then dirt, and i donno really where else to look so i thought it would ask here.

30-rounders are GONE, brother.  Everywhere.  LR-20s are GONE.  Been like that for a couple days now.  I was watching real-time stocking levels go Out Of Stock yesterday, right in front of me, on the screen.  You'll be incredibly lucky if you can find 20-rounders anywhere.  If you DO find mags in stock someplace, get as many as you can.

It might be another 10 years before you're "allowed" to own 30s again, and maybe even 20s.  I'm just sayin'...

Consider this, too - say you're a weapons component manufacturer.  You're ready to fire up the machines and make a big production run of parts (mags, rails, whatever).  The Best Gun Salesman In America hops on your TV, and states he's gonna revisit the AWB in light of recent events.  Dianne Fukstien has her blurb on TV, and says she's the one that wrote the last AWB, and she's already updated it with new stuff, and she'll present it for vote as soon as Congress opens the next session - that's in a few weeks.

Now, as a weapons component manufacturer, are you gonna produce 200,000 mags, that you might not even be able to legally sell, in about a month and a half?...  <dontknow>

I find it kinda funny though. It only seems to be in the AR world. FAL mags (20's and 30's from DSA) are still available. In stock. No big run happening. Oh....but FAL's are not assault rifles......unless you try to buy one. It's crazy, but not surprising, how mags have dried up so fast for the "AR" platform.

THIS SUCKS!  :rant2:

Damn straight!

I'm authorizing overtime and running 3-eight hour shifts until materials are GONE, UPS trucks parked at the loading dock.

And then when the ban comes, our phones, computers, radios, and televisions don't work, loading up pickup trucks instead of UPS and distributing around the nation for the coming party.

Jon

Should'a got a Rock River :o just sayin <lmao> <laughs>

I GOT SICK OF WAITING!!  <lmao> i guess that could be one plus of having one off parts tho!? not everyone and his cousin are out buying what you are looking for

ive got 5 as i sit, but when i put my order in they were showing in stock. well in that 7-10 da panic they went back order and failed to tell anyone, cuz my buddy is in the same boat i am.

i was just looking at west fork armory, cuz im purchacing a 556 here ASAP and they said they are still building them with a 2 week turn around. so i thought i would check and see what they got for mags. 7.62 say BO and so do a few 556 but some of the 556 also say 2 week ETA so who knows. wish diana finstine would go fall in a fucking hole some where along with half 3/4 of congress

just got a tracking number for my mags they'll be here monday i see they have to be signed for buy someone over the age of 21 now tho!?

got my bonus today, im going to pick my pistol up tomorrow and try to hunt down a 556 and what ever else i can find on my way

Are yall looking for 5.56 p mags? The local gun superstore here has hundreds yesterday, I saw cases of them in the warehouse, black,tan, green and with or without windows. Independence firearms you can find their website with phone number but they havent set up online ordering yet but I believe they do mail orders.

Are yall looking for 5.56 p mags? The local gun superstore here has hundreds yesterday, I saw cases of them in the warehouse, black,tan, green and with or without windows. Independence firearms you can find their website with phone number but they havent set up online ordering yet but I believe they do mail orders.

no .308 but from the looks of it as i posted above i will be seeing them monday from the man in brown.

i am going to be tracking down a 556 tomorrow one way or anyother so ill keep that in mind

Gun show coming to town this weekend I plan on going and picking up some reloading supplies and hopefully score a couple more Pmags but I'm not holding my breath probably be the most crowded show I'll go to.

And if you find some mags they will probably be the most expensive you've ever bought!

For some reason, every time I stopped into the LGS I would pick up a couple of mags. Be it for the ARs or the AKs. Come home and put the new purchase in the box with the others. Stopped by today and the rack was cleaned out. I have a fair stock but was still going to get a couple more. Well you jnow how that went.