• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mish Squish present!!

MaDuce

WOW, It's not even Mish Squish yet and I already got an awesome gift from a very unexpected source that; in this case, is surprisingly touching.

The givers asked me to open it on sight so I did.

A radio controlled helicopter!! I know it may sound a little silly but I have wanted one since I was 7 years old, but back then they cost a fortune and were easy to crash and mess up and have had too many other priorities in my adult life, so I never got a chance. 27 years later I finally got my first.

I guess it's a big deal because of how I got it (from friends who are not very well off and went out of their way to hunt it down) and the sentimental element.

Sorry for the rant. I am just very psyched about it.

Hey man. We all have other hobbies than weapons. This is just the place that we concentrate talking about weapons.

Hell....I used to be involved in a model train shop. Just imagine................

Oh....you don't like how I fixed your train? Then you sure as hell won't like it when I "mist" it with my AR-10. <lmao>

Ron

WTF is Mish Squish?...

Oh, Sorry. I am use to people I know knowing that theme. Mish is the Russian word for mouse. It's just a cute term for Christmas.

Hey man. We all have other hobbies than weapons. This is just the place that we concentrate talking about weapons.

Hell....I used to be involved in a model train shop. Just imagine................

Oh....you don't like how I fixed your train? Then you sure as hell won't like it when I "mist" it with my AR-10. <lmao>

Ron

Yeah, that's true.

I use to be a hard core model builder. Not much anymore. Working very slowly on a sail ship for a local consignment store. That's about it.

That guy probably wishes he got the kill switch option :o Shouldna ate before I watched that :puke: <lmao> <laughs>

Well, fortunately mine is not particularly fancy or heavy. It's mostly made out of aluminum and high strength plastic like the grip on your AR. I don't think it's going to have any trouble getting back up should it bite the dust.

It DOES have two cool features. Video camera, so you can see the world from the chopper's point of view. It also has a spot light. I can actually see some genuine use for the spotlight, such as helping someone on a ladder in the dark.

It's this thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69APGj8o9tg