• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Well back to work tomorrow

imschur

So the day before we took off for the holidays I says to my guy "Carlos do we have enough oil to get through vacation" to which he replies "Yes plenty"

Needless to say i walked in around 8:30 am and was greeted by 35 hostile co-workers. Coldest day of the winter so far and we have no heat because we ran out of oil. Cant get it delivered until sometime tomorrow.

Yeah, I feel for you. I worked in a shop where all we had was an oil burner. Those things put out some heat. But, when you run out of oil, it BLOWS. And there ain't nothing you can do (wrenching on it that is.....nothing to fix) until you can get the fuel truck to stop by. I remember some of us guys holding our hands around light bulbs just to heat our hands up, so that we could work on poop. I feel for you brother. That makes for a long F-ing day.

Now.....on the other hand.....that was a great zinger Rene.  <laughs>

I loved the snow there - I could get around just fine in it.  I was in a 6,000 lb Dodge truck, on 35s, with a 185 lb front bumper...  Fuckers got out of my way, one way or the other...  <lmao> <laughs>

One dude in a Lincoln tested me one time.  He ended up buying a new car, and paying me some money...