• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Two Radio Clips

planeflyer21

It does make you wonder though. I'm nowhere near one of the tin-foiled hat wearing, conspiracy minded, the government's out to get me, type of guy. But there is alot of bullpoopy with this incident. Not taking away anything from any of the victims or thier familes of course.

Okay, I'm going to weigh in on this subject. I was a street cop for 23 years and learned a lot on the job. I picked up a lot of instincts that I know for a fact saved my life on one occasion! Let me state up front, I am not a conspiracy theorist and don't go around looking for conspiracies. I have been following the news reports, youtube stuff and the whole thing in general, and my gut feeling is that something stinks to high heaven here! Without going into all the details just let me say that the info coming out of this incident is badly skewed. As compared to other incidents of this nature, there is a huge lack of any video or photographs of any crime scene and the changing of stories is way beyond just being inept reporting. This whole thing is raising red flags and setting off alarms in my head! There is not any one thing I can point to to justify my feelings on it, but the whole picture gives me a really bad feeling!

Okay, I'm going to weigh in on this subject. I was a street cop for 23 years and learned a lot on the job. I picked up a lot of instincts that I know for a fact saved my life on one occasion! Let me state up front, I am not a conspiracy theorist and don't go around looking for conspiracies. I have been following the news reports, youtube stuff and the whole thing in general, and my gut feeling is that something stinks to high heaven here! Without going into all the details just let me say that the info coming out of this incident is badly skewed. As compared to other incidents of this nature, there is a huge lack of any video or photographs of any crime scene and the changing of stories is way beyond just being inept reporting. This whole thing is raising red flags and setting off alarms in my head! There is not any one thing I can point to to justify my feelings on it, but the whole picture gives me a really bad feeling!

I'm not coming from any kind of LEO expertise on this like you are, but I concur 100%. This thing is moving way too quickly into the background, already the public focus has shifted away from the tragedy and onto legislation. This has been a very carefully calculated manipulation of common sentiment. The "main stream media" aka the 21st century propaganda machine, has been the primary source of information stemming from the incident, and yet their has been no real questioning of the information being disseminated nor the blatant contradictions thereof. The whole thing reeks of conspiracy, and I'm not a conspiracy type.