• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Drop in trigger modules

Robocop1051

I have a Timney and SR Gold. I haven't tried the Gold though. I'm still waiting for the boss to leave for a day so I can build it! The Timney is one piece and easy to install. It breaks clean and I haven't had any light strikes with any rounds. I would call it dependable. It all depends what your looking for, FWIW, I believe they are all in the same ball park, just what side of the field you want to play on?

When the modules first street coming out I was very intrigued in the McCormick flat trigger (just because it was different).

Now that the JP EZ trigger is available, I have a whole new outlook on things. I really like that they give you both a 3# and 4# spring.

At the rate new parts keep coming out, I'm never going to finish building this rifle!

I think the thing is to own enough guns to have a different trigger in each one.  <lmao>

I'm working on that one, man...  <lmao>

My next trigger will be a Wilson Combat drop-in unit, going into my 14.5" 5.56 gun.  Been wanting to try one of those out for awhile now, and that's the perfect gun for it. 

I'm working on that one, man...  <lmao>

My next trigger will be a Wilson Combat drop-in unit, going into my 14.5" 5.56 gun.  Been wanting to try one of those out for awhile now, and that's the perfect gun for it.

I asked them about putting one in a .308. They had not tried nor intended it. I plan on putting one in a 5.56 as well., maybe my 6.8 build  <munch>

My old lady bought me an Adams Arms Piston Kit and a 6.8 bolt.....you know the drill better than anyone  <lmao>

Oooooooooh yeah...  :o  Parts, just laying around...  don't take long to turn into complete rifles.  Don't even have to add water...  <laughs>

Piston 6.8 is gonna be pretty sweet!  <thumbsup>

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I asked them about putting one in a .308. They had not tried nor intended it. I plan on putting one in a 5.56 as well., maybe my 6.8 build  <munch>

It looks like on their website that the Wilson TTU is DPMS LR-308 compatible.  Has anyone been able to confirm this?  Also, has anyone been able to compare it to an AR Gold?

• 3 months later...

hey guys i'm thinking of getting a dropin king of trigger; the Wilspoon TTU 2stage system VS Timney 1stage system. What would better suite me? i hear 2stage is better for precision. I've personally never shot with 2stage before

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=1855

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=1062