• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

White House weighs broad gun-control agenda in wake of Newtown shootings

imschur

From what was stated in that article - minus the mag-cap restrictions - that's nothing new.  They NEED to look at the mental health poop, but for firearms, we're all aready doing the poop they're "proposing."  Fukc them.

If they shove this poop down the American public's throat as an Executive Order, then the entire presidency has bypassed the Constitutional intent completely - They have poop directly on the Constitution.  This is NOT what this country is supposed to do...  Sickening.

Been trying to talk to people at work and other places but there all programmed in to thinking that the gov. will take care of them and do no harm and there is no need for high capacity mags or it won't effect me type of bull :cookoo: I wounder how far things have to go before people finely wake up. 

I was talking to my barber today and an interesting point came up. America is the one country in the world where you can literally take a human life (abortion) just because you want to, but if you want a high capacity magazine for your rifle, the government wants you to justify it. This country isn't going to hell in a handbasket, it's already there.

Been trying to talk to people at work and other places but there all programmed in to thinking that the gov. will take care of them and do no harm and there is no need for high capacity mags or it won't effect me type of bull :cookoo: I wounder how far things have to go before people finely wake up.

I have about a 1/4 of my crew looking up DEMOCIDE this weekend !

I have about a 1/4 of my crew looking up DEMOCIDE this weekend !

Ohh that can't happen to us, not the good o'l USA. I'm frustrated at the sheeple all they do is go baah not me brothers I'm trying and will continue to do what I can my brother is sending e-mails to his reps. now so thats good now if I can only convince others to stand up and put there man pants on.