• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

$200 for a lower parts kit ???

tucson308

Def on the down swing. Already seeing parts pop up for normalish prices. Just saw a AR on my local backpage for $900 and the average has gone from $2300 to $1300 almost overnight. people have figured out there will be no sweeping federal AWB...but obviously people are still worried about a mag capacity limit judging by all the douche bags selling $30+ pmags.

Meh. If the parts I want show up for a decent price ill support them.  Even if they are short answering my dumb questions.

Yep. 

What people don't do is read their policies.  It's pretty clear.  People still do everything they do (call daily, email, etc), and get pissed off and butthurt by their reaction. 

The product is good. The price is good.  I'll stick with it.  <thumbsup>

Dover - you're commenting about a company that you have zero experience with.  That's okay, you're entitled to your opinion.  Just don't state your opinion with any kind of authority. 

Or, order something from them, so you CAN speak with authority on the subject. 

In reality, until you DO order something from them, and go through the experience, your opinion means poop on the subject. It's really that simple.

Yep. 

What people don't do is read their policies.  It's pretty clear.  People still do everything they do (call daily, email, etc), and get pissed off and butthurt by their reaction. 

The product is good. The price is good.  I'll stick with it.  <thumbsup>

Dover - you're commenting about a company that you have zero experience with.  That's okay, you're entitled to your opinion.  Just don't state your opinion with any kind of authority. 

Or, order something from them, so you CAN speak with authority on the subject. 

In reality, until you DO order something from them, and go through the experience, your opinion means poop on the subject. It's really that simple.

I will not being doing any buisness with these folks simply because my brothers on this board have stated that the owners have treated them as if their money was not worth their time. I will state my opinion with all the authority I feel it needs.

I will not being doing any buisness with these folks simply because my brothers on this board have stated that the owners have treated them as if their money was not worth their time. I will state my opinion with all the authority I feel it needs.

My opinion is based on doing business with them, which isn't a bad business dealing.  YOUR opinion was based off what I put up there - I'm the only one that commented on them by the time you <edit>

This topic will not be reopened.  You guys have run it into the ground with your comments to each other.

I know we have a bunch of type A's here, obviously, but some of you need to put your attitudes in check.

Feel free to open a new topic on this, but it better not turn into ugliness again.