• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sandy Hook bullshit - news is breaking

98Z5V

I guess, in the title, I should have said "the news is cracking on this," meaning, it's not quiet anymore and people are talking about it in droves.

I certainly didn't mean "breaking news, hot off the presses" - in that fashion or manner. 

It got buried quick-like, but it's being dug up and the populace can see that.  I wish every single American in this country was aware of it. 

I just got this minutes ago from the CCDL our gun rights group here in CT

Critical Note:  There are presently videos, articles, and some blogs circulating that are confusing many people. These all point to one ore more conspiracy theories.

While some of the information has not been released yet by the investigative teams, the Today show video in particular that mentions an AR15 in the trunk of a car is actually a video that was taken the morning after the school was attacked. That information has since been corrected to state that an AR15 type rifle was used in the attack.

Testifying with any kind of assertion that there is a conspiracy of some kind going on, will mean that you will not be taken seriously, and may mean a set back for us all. Please heed this message.

We were all smart enough to realize that it was the shotgun that the cop was monkey-fucking from the trunk of the car.  The handguns, or AR, have never, ever been pictured or published.  Nor the ME's report, which would clarify everything.

Why is it that days after Columbine, pics of the weapons used were all over the media?

43411-six.jpg

columbine_02.jpg

firearms.jpg

This whole thing smells like poop, and that doesn't mean it's some crazy conspiracy theory - just that it smells like poop, and the people are being lied to for political reasons... 

:soap:

They are supposed to release everything mid march...after they push all the poop legislation through.

Goes back to what I stated earlier - not one single piece of firearms legislation should be allowed to be introduced, at all, until the ME's report is made public, and the absolute truth is out.  At that time of ME report release - to the public - the "legislators" should have to wait a minimum of one full calendar week prior to introducing anything at all... 

My rant.  Makes sense to me, and probably alot of you, but for some reason it baffles a politician.  Fcuk them all in the neck...  <laughs>