• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sandy Hook bullshit - news is breaking

98Z5V

I'm betting on later rather sooner, it would hinder their plan for the AWB and the impositions they're trying to place on us.  I was thinking about this yesterday; we haven't seen any pictures of the weapons used, no references to makes or models, etc.  The only thing we really know about Sandy Hook is what has been blasted out through the MSM, which I only trust about as far as I can spit. 

No reason at all for the MSM not blowing this piece of the story up.  It should be talked about everywhere.  For it to be a week old, and BURIED, is bullpoopy. 

Whatever Fukstein has ready to present, it should be mandatory that it can not be presented until exactly one week after the ME's report is disclosed to the public. 

Aditionally, someone should be allowed to public kick Cuomo in the nutz, as hard as possible.  Televised, of course.

I will no longer donate to any charities that are not 2a related. I will however contribute to every lawsuit filed in CT as well as continue to support the local gun rights groups and NRA ILA.

I am scaling back my Directv subscription to save money and eliminate the premium channels as to not support the actors in that video.

fuk them all in the neck

Buried info, not talked about, and it's making a resurgence within this last week.  Recent search results for "sandy hook no ar"

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=sandy+hook+no+ar&oq=sandy+hook+no+ar&gs_l=serp.3..0l4.3936.5572.0.6694.6.6.0.0.0.0.444.1275.0j4j1j0j1.6.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.Z4WWQW_Era4&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=325752036066648b&biw=1189&bih=596

Security camera footage?  None released, though the "new camera security system" being used was in a school letter, to parents.

The shooter went to the school on the 13th, and was turned away? Where are all the details on that tidbit of info? 

I still say it - before ANY firearms legislation can be introduced, it should be a minimum of one week after the public release of the ME's official, final report...

I'd say yeah, for sure.  As soon as they recovered a Bushmaster in the trunk of John Allen Muhammad's car, and when the lawsuit was won against both Bushmaster and Bullseye Shooter Supply.

They've had a target on their back ever since, brother.