• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

.22LR ammo

shepp

Ya my LGS had a good amount so I bought  a 1000 rounds  went there the other day and they told me they would be all out my end of march and no idea on when they will get more.

Also ualtramax pistol ammo once it is gone it won't be till 2014 till they can get anther shipment ! This poop is nuts :cookoo:

A friend of mine sold me a box FED 550 for $25.00 thank God I was down to 200 rounds and thinking my son and I weren't going to be able to get our Marlin semi autos out this year. I'm going to get him to focus on precision instead of spray and pray type of shooting that will help stretch what we have out and might get lucky before we run out and score another box or 2. 

And if the $25.00 wasn't bad enough it was $16.00 for shipping >:( WTF.Had ordered from a shop a little ways down the road,owner called me and said another shop with a range and students that need .22 for qualifiying was getting the ammo as they were out and would not be able to complete.Told her no problem remember me for next shipment.I make a point of telling these people that ammo is for me ,not to turn it around and sell on the internet. :cookoo:

About a month ago I had two 2,100rd "pails' of .22lr loaded in the online cart at the Cabela's website, and then went to sleep. The next day I went to check out at Cabela's and they were sold out. :(

A couple days later I saw a post on another website and I jumped on a 5K case of Eley (38gr @.06rd/shipped) from J&GSales, but they also sold out in about a day.