• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just Because

planeflyer21

Alright you thread hijacking bastages, time to get this one back on track.

I'm with Tom on the Dillon M134 if I could have anything, But the just because guns I do have are kind of at the other end of the scale. First is a Colt Anaconda .44 Mag and the one to go with it is a Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag. Why? Because I love loud noises and hard kicks! <thumbsup> <lmao>

Alright you thread hijacking bastages, time to get this one back on track.

I'm with Tom on the Dillon M134 if I could have anything, But the just because guns I do have are kind of at the other end of the scale. First is a Colt Anaconda .44 Mag and the one to go with it is a Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag. Why? Because I love loud noises and hard kicks! <thumbsup> <lmao>

Got the Marlin in .45 Colt, with a 16 1/4" barrel, punching out a 300gr JHP over 18gr of Lil' Gun.  My Anaconda has to be one of the even fewer in .45 Colt.

I'll let you try a few out of my Bisley Blackhawk!  <thumbsup>

Jon

Yup, the 45 Colt Anaconda is even rarer than the 44 Mag. If I could afford it I would have one of each, like bookends ya know?

I don't need another caliber...I don't need another caliber...I don't need another caliber...

Was also toying with the idea of converting a Ruger Deerslayer to .45 Colt.  Why would anyone want or need a semi-auto carbine in .45 Colt?

Just because...  <thumbsup>

Jon

• 2 weeks later...