• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just when you thought Cali couldn't get more fuked up

unforgiven

From the article:

"California has always been a leader on the issue of gun safety," Villaraigosa said. "New York has stepped up and stepped forward. California needs to answer the call."

My response, in referense to the NY bullpoopy:

Here we go - the left leads the rest of the country... 

CA and NY are in competition with each other.  MA, CT, NJ, and WA all watch what's going on.  CA tries to catch up, and makes up MORE poop for it's "subjects."  MA, CT, NJ try to keep up with the Joneses...  WA feels left out, and makes up some non-sensical poop, just because.

My prediction.  <thumbsup>

Today the Ct governor was eager to reference NY's new laws. He accepted callers on a local radio station. His argument is society has a right to decide that nobody needs these guns. He went on to reference other past gun control measures. He spoke as though they actually worked and prevented crime. Basically we know better than you what is good for you. He also brought up a story about shotguns only having 3 rounds. As though that makes sense...

We care more about the safety of animals then people is what they have been spewing here.

To me there is truth to that. I would prefer the company of any wild animal to these assholes.

I would prefer the company of any wild animal to these assholes.

I don't blame you a bit - I'm on your side there, big time. 

This came from the article that Rene linked:

Other proposed measures in California would ban so-called "bullet buttons" that can be used to quickly detach and reload magazines in semi-automatic rifles, and update the legal definition of shotguns to prohibit a new version that can rapidly fire shotgun shells and .45-caliber ammunition.

Are they talking about the Taurus Judge and the S&W Governor?!  They're primarily calling them a shotgun?!!!?  If that's the case, then that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen a politician try to push.

Additionally, the whole design of the Bullet Button is so you CAN'T rapidly change magazines...  Fucking idiots, the whole lot of them.  Fcuk them all in the neck.

I just got home from kalifornistan. I was talking shop with an uncle who recently bought a MP15. Hes already taken 2 carbine classes and plans on more training. Another uncle (typical wealthy marinite) starts asking the normal "why"  questions and none of my answers made the slightest dent. we spoke about AZs gun laws and several of my family members looked absolutly horrified. They talked about the short lived CA open carry exercise. My aunt sain " if I walked into Starbucks and saw people with guns id walk right back out". I told her so would a robber or killer. Someone had the balls to make a smug comment about needing a gun to go to the playground. I got irritated and said I bet those parents in Connecticut wish I was at that playground with a gun.  The tone was getting ugly so the conversation died off...but it really showed me that the politicians arent doing this crap on their own. We are outnumbered...and the constitution will only hold "progress" at  bay for so long.  They gothing this time around....

We are outnumbered...and the constitution will only hold "progress" at  bay for so long.

It was a minority that fought and died to break free from King George, a minority that wanted to keep allegiance to the crown.  The wafflers in the middle chose allegiance to the crown...until freedom and self-determination looked like it would succeed.  But they were never all-in...to either side.

I can't foresee a bloodless change on our horizon.  The only glimmer in the darkness is those desiring government control will eventually be turned upon by the government.

Jon