• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Member Test Topic - Test The New Forum Software Here

imschur

also how can you change the way posts are displayed all my posts are bass akwards the last post is in the first spot this is messed up..... helllllllp

You really do not like the color scheme? what in particular is it you dont like? Or is it everything? Shortly I will offer another choice but not right now. Too much to do. i will post a link to the demos of the other themes I own.

Everyone will grow to love the post orinetation once the full functionallity of the forum is understood. You will get more done with a lot less clicks and scrolling. Just give me a chance to finish setting stuff up. Once completed we can move on to forum functions.

The old forum had this setting as well but users were able to override it. Here unfortunately to the dismay of 1000's it's a global thing.

The colors are to light not enough contrast , for example everyone that has a sig, it is a light grey color on a white backround it is not that big a deal it is just tough on old eyes , it is probably just me as i set all forums to a darker backround.... I will get used to it , but the posts being backwards is a PITA that i would like to change to 1st to last, not last to first as it is now.....