• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Member Test Topic - Test The New Forum Software Here

imschur

oh the colors and such will get tweaked at some point when all the other crap is fixed. The backdround should actually look sort of like a light parchment. If it's truly white it's a monitor calibration thingy. Regardless when I work on the alternative theme I will seek your input. Regarding the backwards threads Im seeking a way to make that a user preference like the previous forum. I prefer the way it is now because I can get up to date in a few clicks but I also understand it's a personal thing. This is very much like a video game joystick. Somee people need an axis inverted. Im one of those people. Anyhow I will work on all this just be patient. Lots of other stuff to address thats plain not functioning correctly or the way we neeed it.

This is very much like a video game joystick. Somee people need an axis inverted. Im one of those people.

same here, and my kids all play without it inverted. So when they say "dad, can you beat ____ for me" I have to remember to first go into options and flip it

WTF is that?????  What are you smokin now brother????
That?? It's normal apparently. I thought everybody knew? (Insert shrugging smiley...then laughing smiley) Side note, I don't get access to emoticons from my phone. Or at least I haven't figured it out yet.

Ok showoffs....... I get a error when I try to use IMG tags

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/_zpsd188ea13.jpg[] i had to change the end so it would show

a error ocurred

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Something is odd with that link. I tried it directly in two browsers and it does not work

post-2-0-86696000-1363307016_thumb.jpg

Magwa, in order to be able to use what Drew is showing you, what you have to copy from PhotoBucket is the "Direct Link" to the image.  Otherwise, it's a no-go using it this way.  It's the only way to get the image up on this software.