• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR 15 stripped lowers in stock for $119 at PSA

EasyEJL

I had a better deal right before the school shooting incident and I didn't take it but that price isn't bad for those specs. I'll keep an eye open for them, thanks.

I recall looking at stripped polymer ar15 lowers for $79 before the nonsense. I'm sort of glad everything that happened did happen though, it finally forced me to get off my butt and get a 308 AR :) well get the parts ordered. lower should finally be here next month

I looked into the whole polymer application on a light weight AR-15 with a pencil barrel. It would be fun to fire but my problem is still the whole idea of a polymer AR. I'm just not sold on the idea when you have a seemingly legit quality ultra light lower receiver on the market made by MAG. I plan on building a super light AR and if I were going to do it tomorrow it would be with a MAG. Who knows though...the polymer ones might be great. I don't think you can give a rigid opinion on the subject unless you've tried it and the company's competition.

Speaking of all this lower talk got me checking and impact guns is selling MAG lowers (223/5.56) for $200 right now. That is a fairly good price in today's market. The original sale price below 150 is very hard to get anywhere now, especially considering they're sale numbers are high.

Edited by jrtmasp

Brownells has them in stock as well for $220 in black and FDE.

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-amp-action-parts/receivers/lower-receivers/ar15-lightweight-lower-receiver-prod55523.aspx?ttver=1&psize=96

On that note, I've never picked up a USGI stripped upper and thought to myself I needed something lighter.

Edited by Goofball310

I just bought the one for 200 and a Seekins opened up for 170 just after our last post. That's 2 for me. I am officially maxed out for the year. Only gun talk no gun stuff buying. After the 308 and those 2 I would be jeopardizing my marriage.

I just bought the one for 200 and a Seekins opened up for 170 just after our last post. That's 2 for me. I am officially maxed out for the year. Only gun talk no gun stuff buying. After the 308 and those 2 I would be jeopardizing my marriage.

HAH! so you are leaving the site for rest of the year? "C'mon man!" That ain't happening. Shit we haven't even got together to shoot yet!

Edited by edgecrusher

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jrtmasp" data-cid="58886" data-time="1363885416"><p>

I just bought the one for 200 and a Seekins opened up for 170 just after our last post. That's 2 for me. I am officially maxed out for the year. Only gun talk no gun stuff buying. After the 308 and those 2 I would be jeopardizing my marriage.</p></blockquote>

Your marriage can't save you from the zombie apocalypse, buy the gun!!!!!

HAH! so you are leaving the site for rest of the year? "C'mon man!" That ain't happening. poop we haven't even got together to shoot yet!
I won't leave now that I'm hooked on all this. I just have to becareful and temper my urge to buy all the stuff I want when I hear or see it here. I'll apply and pay for the MAG lower to be turned into an ultra light SBR next year. Something to look forward to. I have to switch gears to AR-15s for a while before my 308 puts me in the poor house....wow, that made no sense considering all this stuff is expensive. Oh and who ever posted that link on another thread for an AR in 300 win mag is evil!

Soooooooo....do you actually think that we're not gonna tempt you to spend more (of your money)? [img=http://forum.308ar.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laffs.gif] I thought you knew how we work around here.
Well "Official Enabler" I would expect nothing less. You know the torture of it is that I signed up for so much stuff via email notification and some of it is starting to come in. It's a daily torture test I'm enduring now. Just got a notice for a mega ambi set...see what I mean? Anyone have $465? lol

Well that's half the fun of it. You order a bunch of stuff, and then it starts slowly surprising when the big brown truck rolls up. Hell....I've got stuff on backorder withArmalite, DSA, DSG, delta 3 tactical..........and don't even get me started on the class 3 stuff. You almost have to buy something new every other month. Just so eventually you start getting COOL surprises at least once a month. lmao.gif

That is great! Love it! The SP15 is the Seekins that I already bought from JoeBobs. The SP223 is the one with the larger mag well...at least I think that's the number.