• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

new flash hider

blue109

i have obtained the unobtanium. been looking for one of these forever. this is the Adams Arms "manimal" low pro A2 flash hider. brings a 14.5 up to 16 exactly, and maintains a .750 od so you can still remove a gas block after you pin/weld it.2013-04-04%252019.47.30.jpg

Edited by blue109

aside from spending $400 on a muzzle device that probably isnt any better than a battlecomp... :)) i really only wanted a flash hider on this gun. wasnt interested in a comp. as far as i could find, this is the only one with a .750 OD. this barrel will be moving over to my A2 KIS build some time in the near future and a new 14.5 will be going on this rifle so i need to be able to swap the gas block. ive been on waiting lists and email alerts for about 6 months. at one point i found a place that had it in stock. they sent me a standard A2 FH and then the manimal disappeared from the website. i emailed Adams and they told me they were only being used on factory builds.

i posted on ARF.com asking if anyone had one, and a few days later someone from AA emailed me. we exchanged a few emails and he pulled two of them aside for me. good people over there.

Originally I would have gone with the M but I got a smoking deal on the EL. After getting it all together I was happy with the way it came out. I just take it out to admire it some times lol. <3 I want to put an EMOD on it but it just feels too perfect to change anything. Its like a custom tailored suit.