• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go:

RRA LAR-8 20" Standard Operator

Smith Vortex Flash Hider

DPMS Ergo Tactical grip

Magpul PRS buttstock w/ extension spacer

Charging Handle Latch Extension (brand escapes me at the moment)

UTG Bipod

UTG High Scope Rings

Nightforce NXS 12-42X56mm w/ MLR Reticule optics

post-13798-0-81751700-1368201173_thumb.j

Edited by OFP2651

EasyE, any picture of any rifle I've got on this site - you can use it.  You gotta dig for them, but you can use them...  <laughs> <thumbsup>

whew, thats some work there getting them all :D The plus is, its not like I want them all up at once. With facebook pages its better to make sure you keep some constant flow of posts, a couple a day so I can do the hunting for them over time. I'm guessing I need to set up a separate album just for yours though ;)

whew, thats some work there getting them all :D The plus is, its not like I want them all up at once. With facebook pages its better to make sure you keep some constant flow of posts, a couple a day so I can do the hunting for them over time. I'm guessing I need to set up a separate album just for yours though ;)

Brother, it shouldn't be too bad, digging them up - just scroll through the Black Rifles section, find any thread I started, and there's gonna be pics in those threads for rifles.    I have some threads in the Rifles section, for the non-AR stuff.  My .308 AR is buried in the DPMS section, somewhere - I have trouble finding it, but I'll dig it out and link it here.  <thumbsup>

Brother, it shouldn't be too bad, digging them up - just scroll through the Black Rifles section, find any thread I started, and there's gonna be pics in those threads for rifles.    I have some threads in the Rifles section, for the non-AR stuff.  My .308 AR is buried in the DPMS section, somewhere - I have trouble finding it, but I'll dig it out and link it here.  <thumbsup>

I was trying to be funny based on the volume of equipment you've built :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again for working with me blue!  I'm considering going longer and a delta too.  The wrench for the PRI Tube was supposed to be included with my rifle but it wasn't in the package, seller told me he'd look around for it but I have not heard from him since.  I'm going to shoot it as is and decide.

Edited by subwofer2