• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

It's time for another build

I'm sure most of you are already familiar with my Noveske build I did a couple of months back and like everyone else you never really stop building. So I was thinking what would be better than my previous build?

What is better than a Noveske rifle?

And then it clicked, two Noveske rifles!

I've finally accumulated enough parts I can start to share the current progress of this build.

The only parts that are currently holding up this build are 2x Armalite AR10T uppers and 2x Armalite BCG's.

Rifle will have 2 complete uppers:

14.5" barrel w/ 10" rail, Noveske sights, red dot (Trijicon SRS or Aimpoint ???)

16.5" switchblock barrel w/ 14" 762L rail, Noveske sights, 1-6x or 1-8x scope

I was originally planning on using the 762k rail in the picture but a newer 10" rail popped up recently and decided to go that route. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with it but it'll probably end up on another build in the future.

9B8EB776-F4EE-441E-8B05-A0EE870B1C66-287

I agree. This thing should come together pretty nice. Good luck finding the Armalite BCG. I've been on a backorder list since December.

That doesn't make me feel good. I usually put things on back order through them and get it in about 2-3 weeks even though it says sold out. I wish I jumped on the complete uppers they had for sale in March for $850.

I could've sold the barrel, flash hider, gas block, tube, delta ring, etc. and just kept the BCG, upper, & charge handle for less than they sell them new.

• 5 months later...

Well, it has been a while since I've updated or even attempted to complete any of my builds. As some of you already know I had a newborn 8 weeks to this days.

..... But I'm back and ready to show the current progress of the 14.5" build

After trying to source the pieces for the build the extended wait paid off and I was able to purchases a new complete Noveske built 14.5" upper. Here are the specs:

Upper

Noveske 14.5" upper w/ pinned Vortex flash hider

Noveske marked Troy BUIS

Lower

Noveske N6 lower receiver

Armalite LPK

ALG ACT trigger

Magpul enhanced aluminum trigger guard

Tangodown battlegrip

Noveske QD end plate

Vltor 6 position buffer tube

Armalite carbine spring

Armalite carbine buffer

Vltor basic Imod clubfoot

AD1FAF00-B2FF-47B5-A5FE-A019D99721EE-157

11B90F99-2B9B-4FD1-876C-B5D388D8CA84-157

01471FDC-71D7-4E36-969D-15127323B460-157

Trying to decide on what optics to top off the build and still trying to source some parts to complete the 16.5" switchblock upper.

Edited by Goofball310