• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Saw a new movie this weekend

Finally got the wife to the theater and sat down to watch "World War Z". It was ok. Not a complete waste of $, but I could've been just a satisfied watching it on BluRay.

The sweet part was the SUPER MEGA presence of Armalite rifles. It was so much, that they even do a close up of a rifle so you can read the logo on the side of the rifle. Look for the scene when Brad Pitt is first rescued by chopper, and dropped off on the carrier. Just after the group unloads from the chopper the camera pans around to a soldier an then closes in on his rifle.

For the record, I didn't see any other advertising in the movie. Not even the regular Coke or Pepsi.

I just thought it was cool and wanted to share.

Edited by Robocop1051

I had no desire to see it but needed to kill some time the other day and watched it. If you go in not expecting much, you should enjoy it. The movie was entertaining for a blockbuster style flick. I watch the Walking Dead so any fans of that show should like this movie.

I'm not alowed to pick movies any more just watched "the pawn shop coronicals" was really not what I expected for a comedy. More like a horrible attempt at "natural born killers". looking forward to "world war z" & "the purge" I'm a little twisted when it comes to movie choices. My gf wanted to clear her mind with " marley and me" I had to draw the line and retreat to the garage!

The sweet part was the SUPER MEGA presence of Armalite rifles. It was so much, that they even do a close up of a rifle so you can read the logo on the side of the rifle. Look for the scene when Brad Pitt is first rescued by chopper, and dropped off on the carrier. Just after the group unloads from the chopper the camera pans around to a soldier an then closes in on his rifle.

Saw WW Z yesterday. Awful... I'd give it a C+ to D-, but like you, noticed the ARMALITE on the one soldier's lower. Thought that was cool!