• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ah-Haaa........fooled Y'all

Rsquared

Brother Ron you see my time stamp.I have been haveing a semi-regular "choir practice" with the boys after work.6P tp 2AM lovin you'r thread. >:D

See? Now there's a brother, showing a fellow brother some love, with my willpower to contain myself every now and again.

And that's why I'm driving......and Rene is riding shotgun (feeding me beers unofficially....hey....that's parts of shotgun's job) in the short bus. The rest of you animals just have to ride in the back.

Come down here for a visit I can set you up with a shoot. MP-5 SD with Navy Trigger, I do have access to some neat toys, just sayin. 

I've "played" with them before. But, I'd never turn down a good outing. Hell.....those things are fun. My next break isn't until December.........unless I take some personal days. grinning

Give me the address....and I'll warm up the short bus.

..................Can you all imagine if this crowd was together all at the same time? That would be the textbook definition of MOVE, STOP, or get the FCUK outta the way!

Some day...................................................

So wash...shall I take you for a ride in my new gay car?

And R2....I read all that...and nothin??? What a tease.

Yeah......sounds like a pretty gay car. Is it powder blue?

And what? You read that and got nothing? I mean, good god man.......what do you expect from a brother? I thought that I was doing good by getting outta there with just paying for some transfers. Are you in co-hoots with my ex? And just trying to help drain my bank account?

Nice to have friends lookin out for ya. <laughs>

I always look forward to your stories. You should write books...short ones, but still books. I can't believe you didn't walk out with anything more than what you went in for. You brought up a lot of items and I kept waiting for the next line to be "so I bought it"...but nothin!

And no...it's not powder blue thank you....it's SPARKLY white.

Pulled an R2 today!!! i went and pickup up my rock river ATH. I was talking to my gun pusher about getting a rem 700 5R. he said funny thing you said that a bunch just came up for grabs from where e ver there supplier is at. So i said ok order it up so now there will be a 5R in 300 win mag 24in threaded barrel waiting for me on Friday! DAMN these guys are good. I will be forever broke . But should be a sweet rifle!!!

post-13418-0-15517900-1377629103_thumb.j

So i said ok order it up so now there will be a 5R in 300 win mag 24in threaded barrel waiting for me on Friday! DAMN these guys are good. I will be forever broke . But should be a sweet rifle!!!

Get with Roger @ Battle Arms and get the BAD-DBM coming - you will love it.  <thumbsup>

Write-up is in here:

100_0437.jpg

So wash...shall I take you for a ride in my new gay car?

And R2....I read all that...and nothin??? What a tease.

Dnp im ready to roll in your car...congrats! so lemme get this straight....on a hybrid....can you jump yourself off if your car wont turn over do to a low batt? :) Wash