• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ah-Haaa........fooled Y'all

Rsquared

I bet that none of you bitches (said respectful, of course) expected this coming outta me. So let me begin..............as usual..............................(cue the music)

So I go stumbling through the door of my local gun pusher. You all know him by now. We've laughed.....we've cried (at my expense).........we've had a good group hug.......we've all sung koombiya (spelled wrong on purpose for comedic reasons)...................I've put his kids through college and set up his old lady with a new Ferrari.

Anyway.........so I'm there to do the paperwork on (everybody take a DEEP breath and release it slowly) some AR-10 stripped lowers. Yes, yes, yes..........I know that you're all in shock that I would stoop to buying some Armailte equipment........but HEY......a guy's gotta branch out from time to time right? laughing. So I've got 3 of these beauties sittin on the counter in front of me.......so I know that the worst possible scenario is about to unfold. I'm gonna have to spend some time IN THE STORE as the paperwork is written up. DAMMIT!............................... FCUK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I immediately start with the flop sweats.........my pulse quickens........adrenaline starts flowing throughout my body. I glance back and forth quickly.......to try and size up my most worthy opponent............I'm ready. I see that rotten ugly bastard all the time. HE IS MY ENEMY! He's the one that I see in the mirror every morning. HE's ME!

I find my eyes wondering around the place. Thinking to myself........well I could always use some more brakeouts........I kinda like that rail that's in his case.....who can't always use another bolt carrier (parts don't go bad ya know)..........oooohhhh, look at that optic (I love Nightforce)........I wonder what he wants for the Barrett 50............wish I could justify the MP5........you know........things like that. I mean.....what red-blooded American male wouldn't think like this?

And all of you low down, dirty rotten, S H I T talkin, Enabling Sums-O-Bitches gotta know ONE thing!

I.......proudly WALKED outta there with nothing else. Old R2 got over on them today.

THIS has gotta be a first. Everybody mark it on your calendars. We're gonna have to start celebrating this day annually from now on. It obviously must have some kind of historical significance, on a cosmic kind of scale, that we just don't understand yet.

Edited by Rsquared

Oh I'm sure it wouldn't have worked out the same. But, I was a man on a mission. Plus............my property taxes are due at the end of September. So I gotta keep that in the back of my mind. A mere 3,500 to have the pleasure of living in my humble suburban dwelling in PG county (hood-ish). Gotta love it.

And yes.......they're 10 lowers.

Damn......just got a wet spot in my pants while merely thinking about them. <lmao>

Little Woman from DC says that PG County ain't "hood."  That schit is ghetto, with high murder rates, schit-ton of car jackings, everything bad that happens in MD happens in PG County. 

You need to get out while you still can.  I'm just sayin'.  I have room here.  <thumbsup>

She also says, "He was in PG County, and it was too far away for us?  That schit is just across the bridge..." 

Now she's mad at you, bro...  <dontknow>

Little Woman from DC says that PG County ain't "hood."  That schit is ghetto, with high murder rates, schit-ton of car jackings, everything bad that happens in MD happens in PG County. 

You need to get out while you still can.  I'm just sayin'.  I have room here.  <thumbsup>

She also says, "He was in PG County, and it was too far away for us?  That schit is just across the bridge..." 

Now she's mad at you, bro...  <dontknow>

Ehh.....different levels of severity in different areas around the county. Don't get me wrong brother, I ain't defending it.I'm planning on getting out soon, in the short term. Still gotta stay around the DC area work wise. It's just the way it is......for now.

Damn......now I got the little woman pissed off at me. I'm definitely screwed now. I never said too far. I think you guys were hanging out in Clarendon? I wanted to make it........but work got in the way. Not using that as an excuse........but it's all I got. I'll have to (try to) make it up to her someday by making my famous Chef Boyardee ravioli for her. <laughs>  I'm a simple, utilitarian kinda guy.

Fukc!Did you say mp5!?!?!!!!!!! How much, what caliber, details man, I need more details!!!!! Can't stop drooling..... Wait, what was this thread about? ??? Ok, about that mp5..... Pm me!!!! Fcuk!

That's part of the pain my brother. He was just F-ing with me by showing it to me. It's his own personal MP5-K. And he's a sadist, cause he knew that I'd love fingering the damn thing. And, of course, he's not interested in selling it at this time.

See? See? I've told you that I hate the guy.

They also made a few in the 10mm and those are very very hard to find. I believe the .40's and 10mm had issues with the frame's cracking couldn't handle the caliber. 

That's part of the pain my brother. He was just F-ing with me by showing it to me. It's his own personal MP5-K. And he's a sadist, cause he knew that I'd love fingering the damn thing. And, of course, he's not interested in selling it at this time.

See? See? I've told you that I hate the guy.

Come down here for a visit I can set you up with a shoot. MP-5 SD with Navy Trigger, I do have access to some neat toys, just sayin. 

98Z good going! take care of biz and get the hell out before temptation kicks in!...LOL

as for me ive beat the withdrawls since our move....not one mag,bullet,barrel has been purchased....now its calking ,area rugs, and lamps.......yikes ive turned Gay ......... Wash

Edited by washguy

I bet that none of you bitches (said respectful, of course) expected this coming outta me. So let me begin..............as usual..............................(cue the music)

So I go stumbling through the door of my local gun pusher. You all know him by now. We've laughed.....we've cried (at my expense).........we've had a good group hug.......we've all sung koombiya (spelled wrong on purpose for comedic reasons)...................I've put his kids through college and set up his old lady with a new Ferrari.

Anyway.........so I'm there to do the paperwork on (everybody take a DEEP breath and release it slowly) some AR-10 stripped lowers. Yes, yes, yes..........I know that you're all in shock that I would stoop to buying some Armailte equipment........but HEY......a guy's gotta branch out from time to time right? laughing. So I've got 3 of these beauties sittin on the counter in front of me.......so I know that the worst possible scenario is about to unfold. I'm gonna have to spend some time IN THE STORE as the paperwork is written up. DAMMIT!............................... FCUK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I immediately start with the flop sweats.........my pulse quickens........adrenaline starts flowing throughout my body. I glance back and forth quickly.......to try and size up my most worthy opponent............I'm ready. I see that rotten ugly bastard all the time. HE IS MY ENEMY! He's the one that I see in the mirror every morning. HE's ME!

I find my eyes wondering around the place. Thinking to myself........well I could always use some more brakeouts........I kinda like that rail that's in his case.....who can't always use another bolt carrier (parts don't go bad ya know)..........oooohhhh, look at that optic (I love Nightforce)........I wonder what he wants for the Barrett 50............wish I could justify the MP5........you know........things like that. I mean.....what red-blooded American male wouldn't think like this?

And all of you low down, dirty rotten, S H I T talkin, Enabling Sums-O-Bitches gotta know ONE thing!

I.......proudly WALKED outta there with nothing else. Old R2 got over on them today.

THIS has gotta be a first. Everybody mark it on your calendars. We're gonna have to start celebrating this day annually from now on. It obviously must have some kind of historical significance, on a cosmic kind of scale, that we just don't understand yet.

You do know that you have to feed your sickness,that we all have , its not like we want it to go away or some thing . <dontknow>

That's my thinking also Wash. I think my guy wants between $11k and $12 for the M107. Though Tom would absolutely love it............it's FDE. But anyway, that's but one of many reasons why I stayed focused and high-tailed it out the door after my last signature on the paperwork that I was already doing.