• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What would you do?

sodbuster

I might have mentioned this before but, I ordered - through PayPal - (4) .308 P-Mags from a guy on Gunbroker.com back on 11-30-2013. He shipped them a few days later and they were subsequently lost by the losers at the USPS sorting building in Allen Park, Michigan. Cost to me was $112.

The vendor said he had to start the process with USPS for the insurance money which he only paid for $50 worth. USPS requires waiting 21 days before starting paperwork to get the insurance money. So it is 1-23-2014 (54 days since paying for the mags) and the vendor is not replying to my emails. I'm starting to get a bit cranky... Am I being a Nancy about this? He says he won't do anything until USPS pays him the 50 bucks. 

What would you guys do? His communication skills stink. File a complaint with PayPal and Gunbroker? I paid $112 and  have nothing to show for it. I say any decent vendor would get me out of the picture and make good on my order. Thanks in advance.

Edited by sodbuster