• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

hiperfire24c a new fast one

washguy

• 6 months later...

No BS, the BEST single stage trigger I have ever fired. Smooth pull, and the break surprises you every time. Would HIGHLY recommend.

How many quality single stage triggers do you have?  You need to quantify this when you make statements like you have.

List your comparo triggers this one is going against.  <dontknow>

I was looking at these earlier this week.  Specifically the 24E.   What's the no BS consensus here.

after drinking the geislie <sp kool aid ...and ive got three the hiperfire24c is the bestest trigger I have.....look up the video on here of me getting kicked out of the gunclub for rapid fire...lol

since it has assisted hammer springs you will never have a light primer strike even on old mil ammo

get one you will be happy :) Wash

Maybe its just me , but has anyone considered what those extra hammer springs will do to the firing pin . Beating on the firing pin ( which is pretty fragile compared to all the other BCG components ) with all that extra spring power is going to have consequences on the firing pin & its channel in the bolt .

These have not been out long enough to really tell . Strange , all the years the FCG of the M16/AR15 has been working quite well . The stress on the sear surfaces must also be great , but for a competition rifle , probably works pretty well . <dontknow>

Edited by survivalshop

How many quality single stage triggers do you have?  You need to quantify this when you make statements like you have.

List your comparo triggers this one is going against.  <dontknow>

I have been shooting the AR platform for over 24 years. 17 years of that have been in the Army. I am a gunsmith, and own a side business duracoating and repairing firearms.

I own multiple triggers and prefer single stage triggers. 

I have owned a couple Geissele and sold both of them.

I have a Mega Tactical that I like.

The CMC single stage is a great trigger for the money but I don't like the set weight.

The Hiperfire having the three sets of springs that come with it make it the better deal IMO. I love that it has a consistent pull without the "tell". There is not a small "bump", "stop", or "bind" that lets you know the break is coming. 4 Lbs of pull and the trigger travels and fires. For me it is the best trigger that I have used. I have the best results with this trigger. 

This is all just my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with it or for anyone to base decisions off of it. Just putting my thoughts out there.

^^^  That right there is exactly what I was looking for, with my comment.

With very few posts here, you praise that trigger- nobody here knows anything about your comparison, if any.

You HAVE used a bunch of single-stage triggers, so your comment holds weight.  Had the 24c been the only trigger you'd ever used, your comment wouldn't amount to a hill of beans.  Or a pile of $hit, however you look at it.

However...  as per the title of the thread...

hiperfire24c a new fast one

I have the 24E in my SR 762.  No BS, the BEST single stage trigger...

Have you ever used the 24C?

Edited by 98Z5V

98 needs one...ASAP. He said it himself, he needs to try one. Get one, report back!

Yep he said it !    he wont put down the G kool -aid though.....if he did try the 24c which is different than the 24e...he would have to sell all of his G triggers..... <lmao>    Wash

Oh wait....the 24c has the red trigger too!....just to tell you that its the danger zone

Edited by washguy

I'm bettin' I won't sell a single one of the G trigs.  I'll get one of these 24c things and run it on the shot timer.  I'll run it in the same rifle that has the G S3G in it right now, and do a back-to-back with the vids. 

Did the first 17 rounds in 3.39 seconds in this one, then I boned it all up...  <lmao>

I'm really curious to see how this 24c trig does against the S3G...

post-7-0-20650400-1408852876_thumb.jpg

I'm bettin' I won't sell a single one of the G trigs.  I'll get one of these 24c things and run it on the shot timer.  I'll run it in the same rifle that has the G S3G in it right now, and do a back-to-back with the vids. 

Did the first 17 rounds in 3.39 seconds in this one, then I boned it all up...  <lmao>

I'm really curious to see how this 24c trig does against the S3G...

powpowpowpowpowpowpowpow......3 flat   done and done     Blondielocks.....would like a nice G trigger for her guns?    <lmao>    Wash

Edited by washguy