• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I taught her to well !

washguy

So im kinda wanting to build something...I come up with this great idea.ill approach Char with the idea that ive got a whole bunch of spare parts and we can build her another 6.8 which is her fav....and not spend very much cause we have all these parts laying around.

So I gather up a RR NM trigger group.Jp yellow springs,a shorty arp muzzle brake, spikes car h2 buffer,car buffer spring,and a buffer tube,low profile gas block,and a middy gas tube...I take all the stuff and show her the parts and say "we oughta build you another 6.8 with all this stuff..... we got pretty much what we need !"

she busts a gut and sez..."Honey wheres the upper,lower,bolt and carrier....and where's the barrel ,handguard and butt stock...and I dont see a scope either?" :evil5:  daaamn busted!

So, we went to the gunshow and she bought the upper/lower....then she sez "the rest is up to you honey" :ove3:

so I found an arp socom 16" barrel brand new with a DD bolt on the 68 forum.....The Mod there had it tucked away

these are unobtainium. a few other parts and we are gtg <laughs>  Wash

IMG_1130_zpsd83af16c.jpg