• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

In the neck! (Real life!)

Matt.Cross

Thanks for all the support brothers! I'm usually a patient person, but when your actions or inaction constitute a threat to my family's well-being, you are public enemy #1 to me. I'm glad to be rid of those punks, I can stop sweating the job situation and start remedying my financial situation.

these motherfukers don't have a problem laying you off,but they get a red a$$ when you drag up to work for another outfit.

You got that right! First question out of the regional manager's mouth was, "You couldn't give two weeks notice?". I told him, "Oh no, I could, but I decided not to put up with you for two more weeks. Do you give two weeks notice before you fire someone?"

...and from there on, every answer he got was highly dissatisfying.

You got that right! First question out of the regional manager's mouth was, "You couldn't give two weeks notice?". I told him, "Oh no, I could, but I decided not to put up with you for two more weeks. Do you give two weeks notice before you fire someone?"

...and from there on, every answer he got was highly dissatisfying.

I'll bet that felt good .

I'm glad I could be of assistance in my previous endeavors, and will GLADLY help you in the future.  I believe we have a few training targets that are currently active.  Just let me know, and we will commence the "advanced" training seminars immediately...  <dontknow>  <lmao>

Edited by 98Z5V

We just need a green light on the advanced training seminars, and swift progress will be made. If/When the green light is given, break out the notepads. :banana:

I'm tempted, but the fire is dying and I need to move forward with getting my family back on it's feet. That's the primary objective at present.