• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

finally got a OBR

Anvil

]Been wanting a OBR for while since shooting a buddy of mines. Just picked up a 18" OBR and topped it with a Leupy 4.5-14x40.

And yea, I'm worse then a kid with a new Tonka truck, so headed straight to the range. I didn't have a lot of time so I just got it on paper and shot one 3 shot group at 100 yards. The rifle shot sub-moa with Federal 168 grain Gold Medal Match ammo. Can't wait to stretch this thing out.

20140817_113035.jpg

20140817_203935.jpg

Edited by Anvil

I ordered an OBR a couple of years ago.  I finally got an email last week that it is ready, but I don't want it now.  I don't know if I can forego my order to someone else.  A women in customer service called me two months ago and asked if I still wanted it, and I said no.  Not sure why they kept the order, but it is still there.

Its out of my price range now, but if anyone wants it I can call LaRue and see if they can transfer my order to someone else.  I am not looking to make any money off it.  Just know it is a long wait and maybe someone else wanted it.  I ordered the 18" PredatOBR 7.62.  I have to look but I think it was around $3500.