• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Minnesota where you @???

masterCylinder

• 1 month later...

It wears on you after a while, but we don't have Cottonmouths, Brown Recluses, Black widows, and very few rattlesnakes in the south and southeast corner of the state. We do have a lot of Lyme disease however. And a lot of cold and snow. Unfortunately not a lot of shooting ranges. Main reason I am told is liability. But getting permits approved I think is also a problem.

I might not live in Min, but in Fargo on the western side. 600yd range in Grand Forks.

Neil

As do I but I live in Grand Forks so it's only a couple mile drive for me. Though I was born and raised in Duluth until I joined the military over 50 years ago than retired in Grand Forks where I worked at several jobs including 17 years at UND. Hope to see you out at the range.

In Fargo, there is not any snow so far and the temp was eight at 35 today. I can;t complain. going to build a 10/22 this week. Glass bed a rifle next week. If you r tange isn't to far away, I could help you with it.

Well that's the weather in Fargo, we only have about 1/4 of snow in Grand Forks with a -24 deg wind chill .

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Knuckledragger said:

45 minutes west of MSP airport here. Only know of the indoor ranges here. I do my long range shooting in Michigan and Arizona (not that I’ve gotten there much lately). 

Used to live in Victoria.

• 1 year later...