• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Nikon

Thank you Nikon. 

I had a friend with an older 3x9x50 Buckmaster scope ( 10+ yr. ), that was fogging up on him in the morning while hunting . He said just would fog up . I told him I would take care of it & asked if he had the org. receipt , he did better than that , he had it & the original box . 

I shipped it out before I went hunting & got an email while in camp & said it would be covered by Warranty , I got it the other day & his scope was replaced by a new Prostaff 5 , 2.5x10x50 .  Good looking glass & my Friend is quite happy.  Less than 30 days to get the scope replaced , not bad .              

I'll add a Photo later.

I have a buckmaster that has been sitting in my safe since I bought it that I mounted on my 308AR and couldn't adjust the windage enough to get close to zero. at whatever the full distance was (I think 17 clicks from center but I can't remember) it was still firing 3-4" to the left. I need to send it in to them.

• 3 weeks later...