• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Zuckerberg can suck it...

.308LiteHunter

curious if that's a real news source? some of the quotes scream fake. zuck probably wouldn't be quoted calling a good portion of his customers "nuts", and the Obama quote about disarming America would be all over the internet if it was real.

I have no doubt nsa gets a copy of every pic you post on the web, but I'm calling BS on the article.

Edited by blue109

curious if that's a real news source? some of the quotes scream fake. zuck probably wouldn't be quoted calling a good portion of his customers "nuts", and the Obama quote about disarming America would be all over the internet if it was real.

I have no doubt nsa gets a copy of every pic you post on the web, but I'm calling BS on the article.

Fake or not you know they're scanning that poop, I ain't got nothing to hide, and if I did it sure the fu€k wouldn't get posted on fb

What is put on social media is out there for anyone to use however they want.As it is, an employer checkes social media and this can and does impact on ones employment.So if they are anti-firearm or ant-party and you post yourself with a firearm or trashed there is a strong chance you won't get the job.If you don't think HLS,NSA and LEO don't use this as a tool,you'r only kidding yourself.Not including those that use the media to find out if you'r home,or family info to rob or attack.

I disagree. fbook is a tool that can be used by either side for the moment. my wife added my name to her existing fb page so its sort of mine. I HAMMER that thing with links and articles about the destruction of our freedom. I know for a fact I have helped a handful of sheep wake up, or at least raise awareness some.

I have also come back into contact with a ton of brothers I served with. remembered good and bad times. shared pics I didn't know existed. those connections wouldn't have been possible without social media. last week my drill sergeant popped up on the tanker group to say hi, and he remembered me from '95. I almost snapped to fracken parade rest when I saw his name in the instant message (you military guys understand how insane that is....)

point is this stuff is like a sharp knife. can be an invaluable tool, but you need to respect it or you will get cut.

I disagree. fbook is a tool that can be used by either side for the moment. my wife added my name to her existing fb page so its sort of mine. I HAMMER that thing with links and articles about the destruction of our freedom. I know for a fact I have helped a handful of sheep wake up, or at least raise awareness some.

I have also come back into contact with a ton of brothers I served with. remembered good and bad times. shared pics I didn't know existed. those connections wouldn't have been possible without social media. last week my drill sergeant popped up on the tanker group to say hi, and he remembered me from '95. I almost snapped to fracken parade rest when I saw his name in the instant message (you military guys understand how insane that is....)

point is this stuff is like a sharp knife. can be an invaluable tool, but you need to respect it or you will get cut.

100% agree

I agree it is a great tool. I also agree that you have to understand that anything posted belongs to the web now as the the great Unforgiven explained. I choose to avoid it for many reasons. Government spies is not one of them however. Seriously though...don't post stuff to the web if you think you want it to be a secret...duh.---people kill me.

I'm more into being incognito any more , the less anyone see's or hear's about me the better !  The problem with SM is its being manipulated by the owner's/operators or who ever they want to give your info to.

Stange , we never had this crap thirty years ago & since I got all the names & address's of those I wanted to contact after leaving the Service , I had no problem getting in touch with them afterwards.

I look at the wives when she has it open & " chatting " It like a big Gossip fest . Oh , I cut & colored my hair , how does it look ? <laughs> Donnie got into Hockey , bla blaw Blaw !