• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Got 99 problems......

LeatherNuts

Survival, I really appreciate man but if i could just get pointed to the direction of a known good spring kit I'd buy it. I'd hate to take something you may need late down the line.

That midway kit is the one I opened to show the parts .

PM me your address & I'll throw it in a envelop , no problem . I have a used spare complete bolt & extra springs , if I need something .

• 3 weeks later...

BANG!! BANG BANG BANG BANG etc. That's the sound a gun makes when it cycles correctly. Got to the range today and she ate almost 200 rounds without a single issue. Huge thanks to Survival for sending springs to me in the mail. Off a front bag at 100 using ZQI she's just a little over MOA, which could absolutely be because of my inability to not stop pulling the trigger as soon as target was reaquired. Now that she's running time to tune and report back on the Ares EffinA, preliminary tuning shows extremely good potential. So freakin happy.

For what Dave Wilson did, at our recommendation - and immediate launch - that thread needs to be pinned.  Or another thread needs to be started, with just his info, and pinned.  That guy is awesome. 

For what Dave Wilson did, at our recommendation - and immediate launch - that thread needs to be pinned.  Or another thread needs to be started, with just his info, and pinned.  That guy is awesome.

I agree. I bought the Master kit and had it mailed the same day. Think I need to ping him about possibly doing a spare parts / dammit kit of take down springs and detents as well.