• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Jade Helm

Magwa

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go buy him some more! and be quick about it!

Yeah right! My kegerator is empty so I sent him to get me a sixpack! His buddy from Albuquerque came down and brought me a growler of some kind of amber ale from The Canteen, a local brewery. Working on that as I'm posting! :hethan:

If you're a beer drinker (not a guzzler, big difference) go check out the Canteen. They had a pretty extensive list of beers on the menu, I would guess 12-14? They set a 3 beer limit, but you can get a 22 oz mug! We were in there the first of last week with my son's buddy, I had never heard of the place but will definitely be going back.

Edited by 392heminut

I know where a herd of mulies is, bring your 25 rounds mags.

Dont let Char hear you say that...she will be driving your way this fall...no $hit...she just got her horn mount in from her first buck last year

between that and the 700 bills in deer processing she's killin me... she's already bugging me to find a place for this season   :) Wash

I know where a herd of mulies is, bring your 25 rounds mags.

And our Peterbilt with the 52' reefer! I generally eat what I shoot, unless it only has 2 legs, monkeys aren't too bad if you can't find any possums!

I don't know why Texas even sets a limit on whitetails.  I counted 12 fresh road kills between Comanche and Temple (115 miles) Sunday morning when I took my wife to the Scott & White hospital ER. They scoped her out and took out the gall bladder Sunday night and sent her home Monday at noon. Strange it only took me 1 hour and 20 mins. going but two hours coming back.

Edited by mrmackc

Coriolis effect got you...

"In physics, the Coriolis effect is a deflection of moving objects when the motion is described relative to a rotating reference frame. In a reference frame with clockwise rotation, the deflection is to the left of the motion of the object; in one with counter-clockwise rotation, the deflection is to the right."

That is gotta be what it wuz.....

Well I guess I could have kept on going East but would have hit the big A pond and places I jist don't feel comfortable carrying jist a.40 and 25 rounds. Turned around and took a shortcut, staying inGods country AKA the LSS.

Makes one wonder which way someone travelled from Singapore to the USA?   <dontknow>

ALWAYS with the damn Asian jokes!   <outtahere>

You know Shibi is probably gonna "accidentally" shoot you in the left asscheek next time we're at the range, right?  Right?...  <dontknow>

I'll defend him, too.  My official statement will read, "The sun was in our eyes, based on the direction we were set up shooting, with the time of the day, and Shib had a target in his sights.  It's not HIS fault that his vision was blurred with that inflection of direct sunlight.  $hit, you could blindfold my brother with a piece of fucking dental floss.  How is that HIS problem?!..."

Edited by 98Z5V